Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New to TMC and my recent introduction to Model S: Questions about referrals

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm new to this forum, so please accept my advanced apologies if I am doing anything inappropriate.

Today my wife and I were in the San Francisco Bay Area and we decided to visit the Tesla Factory and Showroom in Fremont, CA. We got a chance to test drive the Model S and we were greatly impressed with this car. We are definitely going to purchase one.

One of the things that the showroom manager named Ali was telling us was that a referral from an existing Tesla owner can benefit both a new Tesla buyer and the existing owner. She indicated that by having a referral from an existing owner could be applied to the new owner having an "unlimited" use of supercharging stations. I'm not sure if I completely understand this correctly, but this offer expires at the end of January.

Ali was telling us that there are benefits to existing owners who make referrals. The most interesting incentive was for those who make 50 referrals are rewarded with the new Roadster (I assume all qualified referrals are those that result in a sale).

I don't personally know anyone who owns a Tesla, but I would expect that almost everyone in this club does. How might I get a referral from someone that can be applied to the "unlimited" supercharging status, or any other of the benefits.

Hahah, I'm sure you're inundated at this point. No offense to those that have offered their codes, but I'd love to see you use one from an owner who lives in your neighborhood.

@omarsultan is president of the NorCalReno Tesla Owners club and lives not that far from you. I'm sure he'll be happy to supply his code to you. Even if you've used someone else's code already, I know he'll still get you connected in the area.

You can find the club at norcalreno.com or here on the forum at NorCal - Reno Tesla Owners (formerly SacArea) | Tesla Motors Club. Join, it's free. And there are lots of fun events throughout the year.

Hahah, I'm sure you're inundated at this point. No offense to those that have offered their codes, but I'd love to see you use one from an owner who lives in your neighborhood.

@omarsultan is president of the NorCalReno Tesla Owners club and lives not that far from you. I'm sure he'll be happy to supply his code to you. Even if you've used someone else's code already, I know he'll still get you connected in the area.

You can find the club at norcalreno.com or here on the forum at NorCal - Reno Tesla Owners (formerly SacArea) | Tesla Motors Club. Join, it's free. And there are lots of fun events throughout the year.

Thanks for the information! I’ll check it out!