Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Newbie here

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I went with the twin chargers and don't regret it - and in fact ended up installing the HPWC after a few months of ownership and have found it to be useful a few times when I needed a quick charge after returning home from a road trip.

Same here, though our situation is reversed: we sometimes want to depart on a road trip after dinner and after we've driven the car all day. We love the aesthetics of the HPWC, too, and the convenience of just leaving the mobile charger in the car. Plus, we actually had our first PlugShare traveler stop by and charge on the way to east Texas.

Taking delivery tomorrow.

Today I received an e-mail from the service center entitled "information regarding your service request". Since I don't even have the car yet, I couldn't have requested service, so that piqued my curiosity. I opened the attached invoice which stated that a scratch was discovered on the left rear door handle during detailing and inspection, so they replaced it!

All I can say is...WOW. That is what I call "service".

Got it this morning! Mike, my DS in San Diego was very patient guiding myself and my wife through all the features. Car looks and drives great! My 11-year-old daughter who knew nothing about it almost flipped when I showed up to pick her up from school.

Mike, since I know you are probably reading this: thanks a bunch!

Got it this morning! Mike, my DS in San Diego was very patient guiding myself and my wife through all the features. Car looks and drives great! My 11-year-old daughter who knew nothing about it almost flipped when I showed up to pick her up from school.

Mike, since I know you are probably reading this: thanks a bunch!
Congratulations!!!

DOB: 5/24/2014
Home from the hospital: 5/29/2014
~4700 lbs.

Attachments

• Car.jpg
    Car.jpg
    358.5 KB · Views: 596
Reactions: cybergates
I went with Wes Walz at Elite Finish Detailing: Paint Correction San Diego | Elite Finish Detailing | Luxury Car Wash San Diego

He's done hundreds of Teslas. Great guy who does fantastic work. I'm 3 years out since having this done, and the car still looks great.
Agree with Elite finishing! I also got my car xpel wrapped and tinted by Auto Armour and rims and chrome blacked out by SD Wrap. They all work together in the same shop. My car looks amazing. I highly recommend them!