Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NH Charging Corridors from VW Settlement

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is separate from Electrify America projects in Seabrook (open) or planned (1-2 NH locations as part of the I-93/I-89 corridor between Boston and the Canadian border North of Burlington, VT).

https://cleantechnica.com/2020/01/29/new-hampshire-to-get-6-new-ev-fast-charging-corridors/

I hope they get the mix of 208V and 400V right. Right now, if available, I would use my CHAdeMO adapter in Lincoln due to the Supercharger there being down. I would also have occasion to use CHAdeMO in other places for as long as the North Conway and Lyndon/St-Johnsbury Superchargers don't materialize. Of course, it would be better if they just added a 3rd plug for Teslas to the DCFC units since the number of Teslas dwarfs the number of CCS and CHAdeMO capable cars in the USA.

Reactions: jeffco98
From the article:
In the case of New Hampshire, it is also not using all of the funds on the EV charging infrastructure.
None of the states are, because you can't allocate more than 15% of the state's settlement funds to EV charging infrastructure, per terms of the settlement agreement. NH is allocating 15%, the max allowed.
See: https://www.epa.gov/sites/production/files/2017-10/documents/faq-ben.pdf, FAQ 4.8
This is separate from Electrify America projects in Seabrook (open) or planned (1-2 NH locations as part of the I-93/I-89 corridor between Boston and the Canadian border North of Burlington, VT).
Lebanon City Council Agenda, 1/22/2020:
9. NEW BUSINESS
B. Electric Vehicle Charging Station Lease
Authorization for the City Manager to enter into a lease agreement with Electrify America for placement of an Electric Vehicle Charging Station in a portion of the parking area along Taylor Street, Lebanon.
Documents: 2020-01-22_Item.0.9.B-ELECTRIFY AMERICA LEASE.Pdf

Lebanon City Council Agenda, 1/22/2020:
9. NEW BUSINESS
B. Electric Vehicle Charging Station Lease
Authorization for the City Manager to enter into a lease agreement with Electrify America for placement of an Electric Vehicle Charging Station in a portion of the parking area along Taylor Street, Lebanon.
Documents: 2020-01-22_Item.0.9.B-ELECTRIFY AMERICA LEASE.Pdf

Unfortunately, the Lebanon project has been canceled.

Effort for car-charging station shorts out in Lebanon

Found these at the mall while Supercharging on the way home from Lincoln on Wednesday. Looked brand new.

We just signed on a second home at the base of Loon mountain today. Yay!

8975DB7C-E557-4064-AD31-0134EDE68431.jpeg
10195AF0-0BA1-460B-B2A5-D632DCE58177.jpeg