Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Nice Lady Knocking!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has any of you ever blasted your music system while sitting at a half empty supercharging station? I had the volume at 7 and was streaming non-explicit, 'Today's Hits', when a nice lady in an M3 parked next to me, plugged in & then knocked on my window saying, "I like your music, but I want to listen to mine"!!:D I apologized & turned down my music:rolleyes:

After that, I wondered:
1. Is the X poorly insulated compared to other similarly priced cars? I agree, Vol 7 is high, but I was so bored that I needed some distraction & since no Atari games yet, music was the only choice!;)

2. What would you have done if a nice lady knocked on your window at a supercharging station?:p

1) nope
2) open FWD invite her in :oops:

Lmao. I slammed the love icon about 100 times but it only takes once.

Parking right next to someone at a supercharger when other stalls are empty is creepier than violating the urinal order. Also less efficient charging.

Unless she wanted something. I think brother dropped the ball.

What she meant by turn the volume down was to stop playing Bruno Mars / Justin Bieber bull *sugar* ( today’s hits lol) and bust out Lioniel Richie or Marvin Gaye. (And open the fwd)

Has any of you ever blasted your music system while sitting at a half empty supercharging station? I had the volume at 7 and was streaming non-explicit, 'Today's Hits', when a nice lady in an M3 parked next to me, plugged in & then knocked on my window saying, "I like your music, but I want to listen to mine"!!:D I apologized & turned down my music:rolleyes:

After that, I wondered:
1. Is the X poorly insulated compared to other similarly priced cars? I agree, Vol 7 is high, but I was so bored that I needed some distraction & since no Atari games yet, music was the only choice!;)

2. What would you have done if a nice lady knocked on your window at a supercharging station?:p

Oh, your that guy at the Supercharger. ;)

On a more serious note low frequency (bass) sound goes right through much sound insulation. So if your music has a lot of bass, it is going to travel.

After that, I wondered:

Same with phone calls, keep the volume low or you be broadcasting when ever you are parked and talking

• Informative
Reactions: bayx and jboy210