Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Nicest looking rubber floor mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You can pick what you want but I love how these are so easy to clean and you don't need a pry bar to remove them from the vehicle. They also have a nice snug fit.

Now with that said, I'd recommend you check out your local Tesla Face Book groups and see if anyone is selling something for cheap.
Pro tip. The ones that I had in my Model Y fit nice in the Model 3. Most people don't know that and sell mats when they swap between the two cars.

Reactions: iamnid
Is there a "Easiest to Clean" long lasting mat people have found around ground in dirt/debris that tends to surface stain even rubbery materials, or avoids having small cavities or patterns that don't easily scrub out when you want them as clean as they can get? As well as do the important prerequisite tasks that a quality mat is good for?

I got the "LDCRS Tesla Model Y Floor Mats 2023 2022 2021 - All Weather Floor Mats - Premium 3D Waterproof Car Mats Without Logo - Heavy Duty Non Slip Floor Liners - Set of 3 (1st & 2nd Row) Black" from Amazon and am very happy with them.
71GOlz-3hDL._AC_SX679_.jpg

Is there a "Easiest to Clean" long lasting mat people have found around ground in dirt/debris that tends to surface stain even rubbery materials, or avoids having small cavities or patterns that don't easily scrub out when you want them as clean as they can get? As well as do the important prerequisite tasks that a quality mat is good for?
See above and below your post. Same type of mats and in my opinion they are the easiest to remove from the vehicle and wash clean. Use your favorite conditioner and re install. I use a 2 in paint brush to help spread the spray around evenly,

I bought the super liner mats from amazon for my 7 seater. It comes in 9 pieces and includes frunk, trunk, 3rd seat etc. I bought 3d max spider for my bmw and this super liner looks and feels the same as 3d max spider for half the price. Fit is perfect.

What floor mats do you think look and work the best?

I'm leaning towards either WeatherTech or TuxMat

Hey there,

When it comes to floor mats for your Tesla, both WeatherTech and TuxMat are excellent choices. WeatherTech is known for its rugged durability and precise fit, offering great protection against spills and debris. On the other hand, TuxMat combines style and functionality, providing a sleek and elegant look to your Tesla's interior.

However, for a unique blend of style, functionality, and premium quality, I'd also recommend checking out TESERY's range of Tesla floor mats. They offer a variety of options designed specifically for Tesla models, ensuring a perfect fit and maximum protection. You can explore the collection here.

Feel free to weigh the pros and cons of each option based on your preferences. Happy driving! 😊

Wasn't thumbing down the OP's post but to Midnightsun's comment that the choice should be Tuxmat "hands down". Keep up.
Keep up says the guy who needed 2.5 months to reply to a post. The OP asked for our opinions so when Midnightsun expressed his opinion he was doing what was asked. But, hey give him a thumbs down for doing exactly what the OP was seeking; there’s no law against it.

I got the "LDCRS Tesla Model Y Floor Mats 2023 2022 2021 - All Weather Floor Mats - Premium 3D Waterproof Car Mats Without Logo - Heavy Duty Non Slip Floor Liners - Set of 3 (1st & 2nd Row) Black" from Amazon and am very happy with them.
71golz-3hdl-_ac_sx679_-jpg.975704

Different strokes for different folks. Glad they worked for you. I saw a bunch of those types of mats but I passed on them because they didn't have channels. Once you get dirt and grit buildup, it will grind underfoot if there is nowhere for the dirt to fall into. Not only don't I like the feel of that, I figure it will cause wear spots in the long run. The Lasfit are more my type. I got these cause they had even more channels and they've been great.
Tesla-mats.jpg

I'm also not a fan of the super protective mats that come way up on the side. I just need a mat down by my feet, not protecting up to the roofline cause when it comes time to empty or clean, they are a bear to remove. I like to shake out and go in a jiffy.

Attachments

• 1701954427841.png
    1701954427841.png
    652.5 KB · Views: 23
Keep up says the guy who needed 2.5 months to reply to a post. The OP asked for our opinions so when Midnightsun expressed his opinion he was doing what was asked. But, hey give him a thumbs down for doing exactly what the OP was seeking; there’s no law against it.

Dur hur dur hur. You might want to work on your reading comprehension.
Anolther dufus that made my ignore list.

• Disagree
Reactions: jkdman123
What floor mats do you think look and work the best?

I'm leaning towards either WeatherTech or TuxMat?

Both WeatherTech and TuxMat are reputable options. WeatherTech is known for its rugged durability, while TuxMat often stands out for its more luxurious look.

However, if you're exploring alternatives, I'd recommend checking out TESERY's range of Tesla floor mats. They offer a variety of styles and materials, ensuring there's something to match your preferences. Remember to choose mats that not only look good but also provide the protection your Model Y deserves.