Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No Auto-shift beta or Parking Assist after 2024.14.9

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Added Tesla Vision Park Assist is only for vehicles WITH USS + MCU3 in the US. đź‘€

1718369615917.png

Auto Shift Beta should be there in 2024.14.9, but I just got the update the other day on my 2023 Model X LR (HW4/ non-USS) and not seeing it myself.

Still only have the Auto Shift Out of Park Beta option. 🤷‍♂️

1718369856920.png

Attachments

• IMG_1275.jpeg
    IMG_1275.jpeg
    440.7 KB · Views: 2
Is there anyone with hardware 4 and FSD that has auto shift? Can’t seem to figure out what the difference is. Some are saying if you went straight from 3.25 you don’t have it.
I have hardware 4 and had FSD and auto shift for the last month with no issues during the trial. I won't pay for FSD, so my car came from the 2024.8.x branch rather than 2024.3.x. Auto shift is still working now that the FSD trial is over.

In controls -> Autopilot, we have the auto park option on both our 2022 S and 2022 Y (both have USS, HW3). I have it set to Vison on the S, which disables the USS. On the Y, we have it set to standard, which has left the USS operating (i.e. you get inches displayed to objects). Both cars have 2024.14.9.

Own FSD, went from 2024.3.25 to 2024.14.9 and it’s been four days now and still no new auto shift. Is there really a calibration process that’s happening or is it just a bug/removed? Any other reports of others having it appear after a few days?
There's no calibration process, mine worked for me backing out of my parking spot after the update. It seems to be an issue with the cars coming from 2024.3.25.

Auto shift beta is useless anyway that I don’t care about it
Shift out of park is enough
Yeah I have it enabled on mine, but it’s honestly easier to just change the direction on the screen instead of going through the whole song and dance of turning the wheel and hitting the brake pedal

Ironically if it wasn’t for one pedal driving it would feel more intuitive.

Yeah I have it enabled on mine, but it’s honestly easier to just change the direction on the screen instead of going through the whole song and dance of turning the wheel and hitting the brake pedal

Ironically if it wasn’t for one pedal driving it would feel more intuitive.
Yeah... I also have the aftermarket stalks from TeslaLaunch.. so if I really cares that much about not wanting to touch the screen, I would install the stalks the minute I get back home and have time to proceed with that project.