Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No cruise control, auto pilot, lane lines or speed limit sign

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Went out to the car and all these features were gone. Did the screen reset and no fix. Did the soft reset and no fix. Then did the turn off through security and let it sit for 5 minutes before turning back on and no fix.

Tried to schedule a service and the nearest appointment was April 17th.

I picked the car up yesterday, less than 53 miles, and I’m already having a system failure.

Here is what the screen shows.

Attachments

• 9130E143-8717-47DF-8CAF-BFC67E548AF5.jpeg
    9130E143-8717-47DF-8CAF-BFC67E548AF5.jpeg
    196.6 KB · Views: 93
It worked and been working. It just stopped working.

I lost cruise control and my headlights are stuck on unless I turn them off manually.
your autopilot crashed 3 tiems in a row and entered failsafe mode.

How to clear this:

go into setting/ safety and press "power off". all screens would go dark. Wait 3 minutes. Tap the brakes pedal. All screens should come up. It should be fixed after that

Did you hear the fan in the glove eneral area suddenly go somewhat loud and then turn off?
Well, in that case you should contact Tesla. it is possible something disconnected so the unit cannot operate at all. They should be able to see this remotely.

MCU issue, need to get it replaced. Not a drivability issue so it’ll be almost 3 weeks till SC can get me in..... Not a great way to start ownership and I may invoke my 7 day return option.