Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No Drill Front License Plate Holder

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just remember if you decide to PPF your front end, either stick the holder on first and cut around it or stick it on after and risk that if you decide with a different mount you're gonna rip off the film. That or you'll be ripping off the holder too if you're replacing the film.

Can anyone recommend a No drill front license plate holder ?

I purchased and installed the Sto N Sho bop drill holder. Took minutes to install and I personally think it looks great. Totally recommended it.

Attachments

• 6894B6FF-5990-486A-8E88-0E473615DDF6.jpeg
    6894B6FF-5990-486A-8E88-0E473615DDF6.jpeg
    299.9 KB · Views: 384
My Model 3 was delivered with one in the trunk. They told me to call when the plates came in.

They came out to my house and put it on while fixing a minor misalignment of the gear shift label.

Turns out the plate holder already had double sided tape on it, no screw holes needed.
Did the stock plate holder come with screws to attach the license plate? The SC put the holder on, and I can't find any screws to mount the plate.

Just remember if you decide to PPF your front end, either stick the holder on first and cut around it or stick it on after and risk that if you decide with a different mount you're gonna rip off the film. That or you'll be ripping off the holder too if you're replacing the film.

I had PPF installed and then had an additional small piece the size of the plate holder installed on top of it all. That way if I do remove the plate holder, I won't damage the original PPF install.

I purchased and installed the Sto N Sho bop drill holder. Took minutes to install and I personally think it looks great. Totally recommended it.

How much clearance does it remove? If I'm I'm not careful I'm scraping the "chin" of the car coming down the driveway into my garage. I'm worried that it since it attaches to the bottom, the holder will be what scrapes...