Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No light show no sentry mode live no blind spot camera anyone know why?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The newer 2021+ cars have the new much faster and more capable AMD graphics processor unit. This doesn't explain why older cars like the 3 and Y get it, but they have other newer technology as well. I think their cameras are upgraded from the S. Who knows the real reason though? This is Tesla.

I have a “classic” also, apparently. I just bought in March of 2022, a few days ago. It is a Model S 2020 with all options including FSD. I have been able to activate the sentry mode with recordings that I’m able to view from the driver’s seat but no joy from the app. I was hoping for a live view, but it isn’t available even with premium connectivity subscribed to, and parked in my driveway and connected to my home wifi. I still very much love the car, but hope that live view will come to the app. If it doesn’t ok. I’ll live with it…right up until my warrenty is six months from expiring. Then I’ll sell it and buy a newer one. Cheers!

Reactions: ferventcoder