Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sentry Mode issue: “Cameras Unavailable Please Try again Later” when trying to use live view

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Joboo7777

Supporting Member
Dec 4, 2022
McKinney, TX
Hello all!

Just purchased my first Tesla(Model 3 LR) and when I try to access live view in sentry mode I receive Cameras Unavailable message as shown in the attached picture. I’m using an iPhone 12Pro running iOS 16 with the latest Tesla App. Any idea how to resolve this?

Thanks!

Attachments

• D72A0CA2-800B-47FC-A1A7-BB22D25B4A5A.png
    D72A0CA2-800B-47FC-A1A7-BB22D25B4A5A.png
    276.6 KB · Views: 682
Remote access authorized in the car
Ok so there is a step to configure sentry that needs to happen directly from the screen in the car? Sorry for the question I know I can probably go to car and look for it. The problem is i took delivery and then dropped it off to get tints and stealth wrap so I don’t have access to the car. Now I have to wait another week!! 😡

I know, I know. First world problems.

Ok so there is a step to configure sentry that needs to happen directly from the screen in the car? Sorry for the question I know I can probably go to car and look for it. The problem is i took delivery and then dropped it off to get tints and stealth wrap so I don’t have access to the car. Now I have to wait another week!! 😡

I know, I know. First world problems.
Just wanted to close this thread out. Once I enabled the live cameras fro the confkf screen in the Tesla itself I was able to view live cameras from the mobile app on my phone. Thanks to everyone who helped me through this.