Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No more CPOs ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi

I noticed that there are hardly any CPOs offered anymore.
The last few weeks there were only a few listed on http://ev-cpo.com/ .
Today there is none anymore, only inventory cars.

Have there been too many warranty issues which resulted in high costs and therefore TESLA silently ceased to offer CPOs?

Does anybody know why? Thoughts ?

Cheers

I called Tesla directly and asked for the CPO rep for my area. He has been extremely helpful, and there are plenty of CPOs to choose from currently, and depending on what you are looking for there are some great deals out there. (PM me and I'll send you the info for the 2 CPO reps I've spoken to, they were both very helpful).

I spoke with a showroom rep last week and asked about the situation with the CPO site and why they weren't listing all there cars the CPO reps were emailing me. He said that previously there were a lot of cars being used as loaners that were also listed on the CPO site. Then, when a buyer put down a deposit, the local Tesla people would have to track down the loaner while it was being driven by a Model S or Model X owner and give them a loaner for the newly purchased loaner. It was a big hassle, so they pulled all the used CPOs and are working on improving the system.

TL;DR There are lots of great CPOs available, find out who your local CPO rep is and call them.

I called Tesla directly and asked for the CPO rep for my area. He has been extremely helpful, and there are plenty of CPOs to choose from currently, and depending on what you are looking for there are some great deals out there. (PM me and I'll send you the info for the 2 CPO reps I've spoken to, they were both very helpful).

I spoke with a showroom rep last week and asked about the situation with the CPO site and why they weren't listing all there cars the CPO reps were emailing me. He said that previously there were a lot of cars being used as loaners that were also listed on the CPO site. Then, when a buyer put down a deposit, the local Tesla people would have to track down the loaner while it was being driven by a Model S or Model X owner and give them a loaner for the newly purchased loaner. It was a big hassle, so they pulled all the used CPOs and are working on improving the system.

TL;DR There are lots of great CPOs available, find out who your local CPO rep is and call them.

thanks for the info