Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No real-time supercharger status visible in car

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just noticed both our teslas are not displaying any real time supercharger status, only the locations. The app on the phone works fine through the location tab. Reboot did not solve it.
Any thoughts?

Attachments

• 20231112_152722.jpg
    20231112_152722.jpg
    479.4 KB · Views: 36
Yes I have premium connectivity. I also understand how to check the supercharger status based on the map icons, I have had the car for 8 years.
For both our S and Y to behave the same seemed odd. It resolved after a few days. Telsa may have been playing with the data fed to the car for a brief period, just speculating.

Do you have Premium connectivity? If not, how would the car know how many are in use? It needs that data from somewhere…
Cars without Premium Connectivity still have data. You do not need premium connectivity to see how many chargers are available. Premium connectivity is only useful for steaming audio/video/cameras, browser, and statelite view/traffic view. You still get traffic/data routing, same search results in the map, app connectivity, etc.