Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No Safety Score

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I opted into FSD beta last Monday and from the research I have done I should be able to see my safety score in the Tesla app after the first drive. I waited about 5 days and still no safety score in the app.I have the latest version of the Tesla app for android. I downloaded and linked TeslaFi and go to the Safety Score section and it states:

Safety Score results were not found on you Tesla.com account

Safety Score Eligibility

U.S. or Canada Account: YES
Tesla v3 API Token: YES
Autopilot 3: YES

Your account meets the requirements to display the Tesla Safety Score if you have opted into the Full Self Driving Beta Queue.
Your Safety Score will be updated after your next drive.
I decided to opt out and re opt into FSD beta on Thursday. Still no safety score and TeslaFi says the same thing. Any ideas or thoughts as to why I have no safety score?

I just came back from a 10 mile drive and checked the Tesla app for the Safety Score for that drive and it said I had not driven today. Has anyone else experienced this problem. It is an Android phone and Telsa app 4.1

I made sure I had the latest version from the App Store. Opted in, no score shows on app. Restart app - nope. Restart phone - nope. Finally as mentioned above, logout, close app, restart app, login - aha! I have an option for safety score.

Nothing showing.
I went back to the car the next morning, and opened the CONTROLS and reapplied for the FSD Beta. Not sure what happened, but it allowed me to enroll. Too late I realized - wait! Did I not enroll yesterday? Too late to tell. About an hour after my first drive after that, I had a score.

Driving like a granny is driving me batty. Good thing the roads are so snow-packed and icy that I don't plan on any aggressive driving.

It's been 6 days now, when do I get my FSD???

Same here. had a 100 for 3 weeks and nothing. It seems like most of the threads of people wondering when they will get FSD beta came to a trickle towards the end of 2021. Not sure if people for their FSD or gave up... and/or if elon stopped enrollment temporarily because of massive influx of data... who knows!

I did just try to redo the FSD opt out/opt in and soft reset that @EVO X suggested in Lost Safety Score After Transferring Model S Plaid To 2nd Tesla Account - Can't Get It Back thread. Logged out of my Tesla app and logged back in to no avail. Still no safety score. Thinking I am going to have to call Tesla?

I’m in the same boat. Opted in over a week ago, driven over a hundred miles, dozen different drives, latest iOS Tesla app, primary account holder, logged out and logged back into app, completely deleted and reinstalled the app, etc.

It’s a Tesla problem not a me problem at this point.

Same for me. Opted-in 5 days ago, latest iOS app, tried everything everybody mentioned: logged out and in, deleted the app, reinstalled it. Logged out and in again, shut down the phone.
In car: Scrolled wheel reset multiple times
Shut down car
Shut down and disconnected both batteries and reboot
Opted out and in again from the car screen
NOTHING.
No Safety score in app

Logged a service request in app explaining all this: result?
Tesla service team closed and cancelled the reaquest saying that service can’t do anything about that…. !!
How the f*** do we contact the right people at Tesla? Someone that can escalate this to the software team to get answers…?
Would be nice if Tesla had a contact for all those software/firmware/FSD Beta/VIN configuration/missing free supercharging promo/etc related issues
Retail is clueless
Service is clueless
We are in the dark
Great

Last edited:
Reactions: elee888
Same for me. Opted-in 5 days ago, latest iOS app, tried everything everybody mentioned: logged out and in, deleted the app, reinstalled it. Logged out and in again, shut down the phone.
In car: Scrolled wheel reset multiple times
Shut down car
Shut down and disconnected both batteries and reboot
Opted out and in again from the car screen
NOTHING.
No Safety score in app

Logged a service request in app explaining all this: result?
Tesla service team closed and cancelled the reaquest saying that service can’t do anything about that…. !!
How the f*** do we contact the right people at Tesla? Someone that can escalate this to the software team to get answers…?
Would be nice if Tesla had a contact for all those software/firmware/FSD Beta/VIN configuration/missing free supercharging promo/etc related issues
Retail is clueless
Service is clueless
We are in the dark
Great

I feel your pain! I’m in a similar situation. I’ve got a new Model Y, opted in for FSD on 3/12 and started collecting Safety Score. After a few bumps learning how the score works and going on vacation for 5 days, I had 92 on 3/24. I finally started to get 99 and 100 scores when the next day, my Safety Score just went puff! The option to see the score disappeared from my iPhone app. I’ve looked at some of the alternative Tesla apps and it does show the score but I can see that safety score are not been collected since 3/24. I’ve also tried all the above suggestion without any success. I have an appointment with Tesla service center to fix some body issues found at my delivery and got them to add this issue to look at when I go there in 2 weeks. I am hoping g I can solve this with support - will see. I’ve always heard about Tesla customer service/support being inadequate but now it’s happening to me. It doesn’t seem Tesla have an easy way to contact them. I tried to chat on their website on Friday afternoon but it did not seem to be working. I will try again on Monday.

Maybe it is a recent thing, It seems that if you reset your score too many times, Telsa penalizes you. I reset my score 4 times in total (by opt-out, driving a bit, waiting till the score disappears, and requesting the beta again). For the first two times, I was able to get the score back in a few hours. After the third time, it took me a couple of days. After the 4th time, it took 5 days for the old score to disappear. It's been 7 days, the safety score still hasn't shown up on my Tesla app. From the post above, maybe this has nothing to do with the reset?

So I’m in a similar boat to most of you, with a few added “flies in the ointment”

I opted in to FSD on March 24. I did the subscription plan instead of purchase (might be going to another vehicle sooner than later, bought my model 3 used and wanted to see how the FSD is after 1 year of ownership.

I have no access to my safety score at all.
Nothing in the app, nothing in the car, nothing on teslascope/teslafi either. It actually says on both that the car hasn’t been driven, but in fact it has, for over 80 miles today alone. I have attached the safety score message I see on teslascope as well.

I have tried every every remedy posted here. (Uninstall, reinstall, update, etc.) no safety score has shown in the app, ever.

Also, I received the update 2022.8.2 went to install it, it failed, and after it failed, I never received the update again to try again.

I feel like my car is stuck in some sort of Tesla software hell right now.

FTR I have a 2019 model 3 sr+.

Any insight is appreciated. I have a mobile appt scheduled but it’s not until late next month.

Attachments

• 51152278-5F85-4E6D-B70B-431F874665F5.jpeg
    51152278-5F85-4E6D-B70B-431F874665F5.jpeg
    139.4 KB · Views: 202