Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No service option in app

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
63AB6ED9-09C9-4E68-B133-22C0389CAD57.jpeg
I need some help.

I need to schedule service for my 2014 model S. I went into the iPhone app and I noticed the option for service is gone from the main screen. I've seen it there in the past. What happened?

To make matters worse, I've tried every option - the website, calling my service center, tweeting Tesla.....I can not schedule service! There is no option on the website. The service center doesn't answer the phone or return messages.

WTF Tesla‽!!!

Tried logging out and back in? Service is a relatively new option and even if you did have it perhaps something happened to it. Does look weird. Assume you have the current app (since you came to the app from the App Store).

Isn’t there an option when you call national support to be connected to your closest service center or is that gone also now?

New to the forum. Bought a 14 S and was told to register with C.S that I'm the new owner. I emailed everything needed to change name and purchased the App to see the car on my phone. Its been 7 days and nothing from anyone. Is this tipicial from Tesla Service/Customer Service?

Not trying to be a dick, but don't hijack the thread. Make your own post for different issues

Reactions: rsg123
Tried logging out and back in? Service is a relatively new option and even if you did have it perhaps something happened to it. Does look weird. Assume you have the current app (since you came to the app from the App Store).

Isn’t there an option when you call national support to be connected to your closest service center or is that gone also now?

I've logged out and back in. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. I installed the app on my wife's phone. Nothing works. No service scheduling is available to me.

I'm over an hour away from the nearest service center but the only option left is to drive over there and slap someone on the face.

I'm kidding, but I'm getting pretty pissed off over this now. What the hell is Tesla doing?

Reactions: rsg123
I had the same issue on my 2015 S70. I did a chat with support and they said it was an issue on their end. On my online account the car color was also wrong and had no wheels. A few days ago it magically was fixed at both locations (app and account). I guess they fixed their issues on the back end.