Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No temporary turn signal on latest software

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All, does anyone have any idea why Tesla decided to make the turn signals continuous only? It used to be you could configure the car to have a light touch to the turn signal would have three blinks. Now it's continuous and I don't see a place to change it. It's a minor but very frustrating change as all my previous vehicles (and the 3 previously) had the light touch which I used to use all the time.

Are you sure it's a result of the firmware and not a faulty turn stalk? My vehicle was unable to do the short 3-signal turn indication and it was because the turn stalk was faulty. It's been replaced and the problem went away.

Are you sure it's a result of the firmware and not a faulty turn stalk? My vehicle was unable to do the short 3-signal turn indication and it was because the turn stalk was faulty. It's been replaced and the problem went away.

Interesting. I'm running 2019.5.15 and I don't see the option anymore though in the menus. I'm pretty sure that was previously in the menus, but I will inquire as to whether the turn stalk is the actual problem.