Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No update? Which update are you on?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still no update…..
This is getting very annoying now!
Has anyone raised a service request previously for their car not updating?
There are still 15% on your version. When there’s 0% then it may be worth raising a service request. Did you use the firmware tracker link that was referred to in an earlier post? Keep an eye on that. Why is it annoying?

30.12 landed with me on Thursday morning (I was on 30.11). Not noticed a single change yet so not worth worrying about.
30.12 landed with me on Thursday morning (I was on 30.11). Not noticed a single change yet so not worth worrying about.
Yeah it’s not the changes I’m bothered about as such, it’s just the fact it’s not updating, as it’s always been quite early with updating up until this point. So was just worried that there could be an issue? Still at 30.7 and the wait goes on……

Yeah it’s not the changes I’m bothered about as such, it’s just the fact it’s not updating, as it’s always been quite early with updating up until this point. So was just worried that there could be an issue? Still at 30.7 and the wait goes on……
I imagine Tesla are doing some comparison testing or your driving stats don't match what Tesla are looking in the latest maintenance releases to be selected - why do you want to be a beta tester? If it were a critical update then everyone would have been moved off the older releases.

If it makes you feel any better I'm on 30.7 too.

Mine’s still on 30.8. Had the car for 11 months and updates have been a mixed bag. Some have been in the initial roll out, usually in the middle, and then sometimes towards the end, such as this one. There really is no point stressing about the updates, as long as you’re not the only one on that version months after everyone else has moved on.

Last edited: