Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No VIN no ISA now 75 days

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I put my configuration on 4/18. Local in fremont. I got 5/20 a mail saying june. I got many here telling me they delay for tax credit. OK. Now its 6/2 and I heard still nothing but other orders got filling. 75 days and I got still edit button.

They will not answer my mail.

On phone they got no idea and can say nothing.

WTF??

I imagine you meant 7/2 not 6/2... Also... I'm sorry its taking so long for you... and you live in California it looks like... can't imagine why it is taking so long. What color / options did you choose? Hopefully things change for you soon.

I put my configuration on 4/18. Local in fremont. I got 5/20 a mail saying june. I got many here telling me they delay for tax credit. OK. Now its 6/2 and I heard still nothing but other orders got filling. 75 days and I got still edit button.

They will not answer my mail.

On phone they got no idea and can say nothing.

WTF??
i'm with you at 71 days, June delay email and no contact. I've called three times and they just keep saying "soon"! They were supposed to call me today after i talked to them on Saturday to find out what the heck is going on? ...and no call back today. :( I was so excited last month preparing for the car and my excitement went down the tubes with no contact and no car by June 30th. i'm hopeful it will happen soon but i keep telling myself that and then nothing happens so... hmmmm

the forgotten ones....

Yes 7/2 thank you. Options are pearl sport fsd.

It’s looking like the multi-coat (red and white) cars in California are in the same boat. Forgotten. Check out a recent thread of folks in the Bay Area with 4/18 invite that are still waiting as well.

It seems to me that most of the folks that have been getting VINs recently after only configuring a couple days earlier are non-California and/or have low VINs compared to what is being produced now.

Keep your eyes peeled. Bay Area here too, I configured 5/16 after postponing my decision for a month and a half (3/31 reservation), car is red, just got the first ISA contact email today confirming my details and urging me to provide financing info and drivers license info. Things seem to be happening.

It’s looking like the multi-coat (red and white) cars in California are in the same boat. Forgotten. Check out a recent thread of folks in the Bay Area with 4/18 invite that are still waiting as well.

It seems to me that most of the folks that have been getting VINs recently after only configuring a couple days earlier are non-California and/or have low VINs compared to what is being produced now.

Add me to this list. Granted I ordered Pearl White only on 6/26, traction does seems to be moving for the other colors (besides red).

• Disagree
Reactions: calvinvle
Brutal. I think what felt the worst of it to me was there is no recourse, no routing to the next person up, no speaking to management, no responses on social media, filling out contact forms just go to an empty void.

Sorry to see your delay. Become a pest and just keep calling.

Ugh... I’m so sorry to hear. this has got to be your week... hopefully you will hear soon. Definitely call tomorrow and don’t get off of the phone until they can give you to someone with authority. Did you already have a loan? I told them my loan lock was ending soon and I needed the car considering I had a June delivery and I only had until 7/21 ( which is the truth... but they needed to hear it and put the notes in my account)
fingers and toes crossed for you

I have a friend that configured her white M3 with EAP on 4/30 that hasn't gotten a VIN yet. I checked with my ISA on her car. MY ISA said that there was no VIN but, she would have my friend's ISA get in touch with her to establish initial contact. My friend's ISA emailed her and they've been working out the loan details and such and she's been promised a car before her lease expires on 7/23. Her Edit button is not visible from a while but, no VIN yet.

Ugh... I’m so sorry to hear. this has got to be your week... hopefully you will hear soon. Definitely call tomorrow and don’t get off of the phone until they can give you to someone with authority. Did you already have a loan? I told them my loan lock was ending soon and I needed the car considering I had a June delivery and I only had until 7/21 ( which is the truth... but they needed to hear it and put the notes in my account)
fingers and toes crossed for you

After 5/20 mail I got loan extended. It expired still at week 8 :rolleyes:

By now I wonder just how long this continues :D

Please can a mod correct the title now?

Last edited: