Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No VINs in October?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I drive the Tesla plant every day. When they are shipping to Asia or Europe, the cars go by rail out the back of the plant. When they are shipping in Western US, the cars get loaded on "car carrier" trucks on front and I can see them. Once I see these (my guess late November), I will report here.

I've been a constant lurker on here since I ordered my Model 3 on 9/26 (White/White LR AWD 18")
I've had a VIN in source since 10/21 and reached out to my Delivery Adviser yesterday to see if there were any updates.

Well they just got back to me and said that I do indeed have a VIN and that it is in transit and should reach the service center by late next week or early the following week.

I would advise others with similar configurations or VINs (525,xxx) to do the same.

I've been a constant lurker on here since I ordered my Model 3 on 9/26 (White/White LR AWD 18")
I've had a VIN in source since 10/21 and reached out to my Delivery Adviser yesterday to see if there were any updates.

Well they just got back to me and said that I do indeed have a VIN and that it is in transit and should reach the service center by late next week or early the following week.

I would advise others with similar configurations or VINs (525,xxx) to do the same.

ive been reaching out to delivery advisor weekly atleast. Yesterday he said it looked like I had a vin but it wasn’t on my account yet. Today I got an automated text with a delivery date!

When they are shipping in Western US, the cars get loaded on "car carrier" trucks on front and I can see them. Once I see these (my guess late November)

I literally see trucks carrying model 3 almost every day going north on 101 on my way to work from East Bay to South San Francisco for the past few weeks.

I even saw a truck carrier with model 3's parked in the Southmall Shopping Centre last Sunday morning on my way home from the gym (Planet Fitness). I'm sure they are producing some vehicles for NA market.

I literally see trucks carrying model 3 almost every day going north on 101 on my way to work from East Bay to South San Francisco for the past few weeks.

I even saw a truck carrier with model 3's parked in the Southmall Shopping Centre last Sunday morning on my way home from the gym (Planet Fitness). I'm sure they are producing some vehicles for NA market.
That's a good sign!