Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Non-FSD performance reservation delivery confirmations?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all, now that it’s known that performance reservation holders don’t get priority on the waitlist, I’m starting to wonder if reservation holders with FSD get priority. I mean, it’s hard to believe this entire reservation delivery process is entirely randomized. Have any non-FSD, performance or LR reservation holders received a delivery date confirmation email?

My reservation: White/white, Performance, Gemini wheel, non-FSD, Bay Area, November reserve date.

Hey all, now that it’s known that performance reservation holders don’t get priority on the waitlist, I’m starting to wonder if reservation holders with FSD get priority. I mean, it’s hard to believe this entire reservation delivery process is entirely randomized. Have any non-FSD, performance or LR reservation holders received a delivery date confirmation email?

My reservation: White/white, Performance, Gemini wheel, non-FSD, Bay Area, November reserve date.
Yes, several non-FSD Performance and a few LR orders have received the delivery confirmation e-mail. See this: Teslike Model Y Survey & Order Tracker

Last edited:

It's not entirely random. There have been no reports of white interiors getting confirmations, presumably because they didn't have the seats. All of the LR AWD orders appear to have at least FSD with most reports having upgraded wheels. From what ive seen most, if not all, orders had black interior. The tracking sheet is a good representation but does have the ability for human error (wheel option was optional and defaults to gemini). Looks like they are working on fufilling all of the orders they can with the stock and parts available.

Reactions: Bixby MS
Hi all, Newbie here, first post. Love the forum and all you great posters!

Agree that the tracker is a good way to glean info. I think the Performance, FSD cars with Black interiors are being heavily favored.
We can't know who is a Tesla employee or if they are using Tesla trade-in etc, but if you use the filters on the spreadsheet you can zero in.
Some of it seems inexplicable, or at least would require a good amount of speculation.

Another interesting thing I noticed this morning is that the emails seem to have stopped around Fed 29. Maybe they will go out in batches each month or something (pure speculation!)