Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Non Owner - Just Placed my Order

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow it's awesome to hear that people getting invites with a Mar-May window. Mine shows Jul-Sep hopefully I can get it soon. This news definitely make the day!

Agreed! I'm a Mar-May estimate, still unable to configure. But i"m a lot happier today than I was yesterday, as this would seem to imply that I'm likely to get the configuration call in the next few weeks.

PointlessResponsibleAmericancrayfish-size_restricted.gif

Yes, as someone relatively close to the West, I am also surprised these non-owner configuraiton emails are not working out from California. Perhaps that West-East plan was just for the rollout to existing Tesla owners?

It makes sense. The initial batches were to easily correct any issues that appeared. Now that they have a good sense of what typical problems are and the "final" solutions are implemented, configuration no longer needs to determined by geographics.

However, Tesla might restrict the number of cars going to each region to prevent from overwhelming delivery centers.

Reactions: Ulmo
Whoa! Just happened to check TMC, and spotted this thread.

Line waiter, reserved in store in San Diego right at noon on 3/31. Checked my account after seeing this thread and I can configure!

But will I??? Sigh. Want info on the AWD, and possible performance model.

Edit: no email received.. Two reservations, both can be configured.

Last edited:
What are you AWD peepz expecting to pay extra, and what will you get for it?
Traction, is a given.
0-60 for those who actually care? Likely a bit quicker. Maybe not with short range battery.
Are some of you actually hoping for signficant extra range?

If the range figure is greater I suspect it will come from the difference between the 334mi EPA rating and the 310mi claim for the long range battery RWD version. Not somehow magical better economy.