Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

North California - delivery time

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure where to add this info, someone said “signature” but I have no idea. Thx.
MYLR / 7Seat / White ext/Int / OD 8/26 / EDDJan9-Jan23

Attachments

• 4BE33EE8-44F5-46C7-BB16-5CECA5FFC02D.png
    4BE33EE8-44F5-46C7-BB16-5CECA5FFC02D.png
    335.2 KB · Views: 157
Reactions: carlos916
OD JUL with APR EDD. Several notices later, received email to confirm hold (or cancel by default) this past week, chatted with SA on JAN 9 and confirmed hold (who btw stated MYLR 7 str/no other extras, will come with AMD update). Delivery notice as of today: 13-27 JAN. Asides that on a previous SA call, was informed internal note says hold is okay up to MAR or something along those lines ... not sure what to make of that. MTF.

Ok this might be a dumb question. So I apologize in advance🤣. At what point should I be expecting to hear from a SA? Or am I supposed to be contacting someone to be assigned one? 👀
I don’t have one assigned either. When I went in to a local center to test drive and make the reservation they said you should see the contact (who helped make the reservation) on your reservation page. Don’t see one there, so dunno. I guess you can call the center and talk to any SA.

On a related note, I just called that center to check up on my reservation. Seems like my profile was back to incomplete since the trade in expired and my EDD was back to June 😞. He said he will remove the trade in and I should get an updated EDD in 2 days 😬.

Reactions: WiseSole
Ok this might be a dumb question. So I apologize in advance🤣. At what point should I be expecting to hear from a SA? Or am I supposed to be contacting someone to be assigned one? 👀

Looking at your signature, you just ordered on 1/4/22?

If you got an EDD, then when the time gets closer they will assign you a VIN, a sales advisor or delivery advisor will reach out to you to arrange delivery wherever you selected delivery would be.

I got assigned a VIN in late Dec but was out of town and they wanted to arrange delivery before the EOQ.

Reactions: WiseSole
Looking at your signature, you just ordered on 1/4/22?

If you got an EDD, then when the time gets closer they will assign you a VIN, a sales advisor or delivery advisor will reach out to you to arrange delivery wherever you selected delivery would be.

I got assigned a VIN in late Dec but was out of town and they wanted to arrange delivery before the EOQ.
Thanks that makes sense. I was just curious.