Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Not seeing Sentry Mode

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FWIW, I'm on version 7.106 and no sentry. The camera with red dot is there though. The drive is fat32 with the TeslaCam folder. VIN 209xxx

You need an update. 2016.16.3 is available for your car now, and has Sentry mode. If you are on WiFi and not getting the software update pushed, send a service request through the app to your service center requesting the software update.

Just put in a request last night, let's see what happens... On a related note, what are you android users using to view your USB videos without having to connect the USB stick to a laptop/desktop? Are you accessing it wirelessly, or adapting it to plug into your phone when needed?

I have two USB drives. If I want to watch something I swap them and put the hot one in my pocket for viewing later on my PC. Then I delete everything before returning it to the car. I've seen posts about using an OTG adapter for a phone, but I have not done it.