Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November/December Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I saw an MYLR come into inventory locally with my exact configuration so I swapped over to that one from the RWD.
Congrats! Jealous as the LR goes beyond my budget. There has been a LR near me for a few weeks …. If they don’t sell and the price goes down in December- it is certainly tempting.

My RWD window changed this morning. now Nov 18-Dec 9. It was Nov 15. I’m glad that the Dec end hasn’t moved.

I was able to pick up my Blue Metallic MYLR on November 15th at 10 am. The Tesla service was great. The person working with me was very professional and yet very personable. I brought my dog and they all wanted to play with her. Because of where I live, they had to make sure I had insurance and did the motor vehicle registration. But because of what I did before coming in, even that process was quick. I got to the service center at 10, inspected my vehicle until about 10:45, and was on the road by 12:00. The hang-up was that there were so many others who were there that after inspecting my Tesla, I had to wait for the service rep to get someone to remove the license plates from my trade-in and place them on my new car.
BTW, my car's name is Pegasus -- Peggy, for short.

Reactions: David99
Went to Tesla dealership today for delivery. After arriving on the appointment time, we were told the car is not ready and need to wait. After almost an hour, they finally drove the car to the front of office. I was told to look around it myself. When looking at outside, I found the panel next to the right headlight popping out. Also found another misalignment at the right rear passenger door. Salesperson gave the usual answer that it might be within the Tesla specs and service center may not be able to fix it. Had to refuse the delivery and wait for the future delivery under a new VIN. Hopefully less issues next time. Very disappointed with the experience today and wasted half a day on an appointment that was supposed to be half an hour.

Attachments

• IMG_4662.png
    IMG_4662.png
    2 MB · Views: 55
  • Informative
Reactions: David99
Went to Tesla dealership today for delivery. After arriving on the appointment time, we were told the car is not ready and need to wait. After almost an hour, they finally drove the car to the front of office. I was told to look around it myself. When looking at outside, I found the panel next to the right headlight popping out. Also found another misalignment at the right rear passenger door. Salesperson gave the usual answer that it might be within the Tesla specs and service center may not be able to fix it. Had to refuse the delivery and wait for the future delivery under a new VIN. Hopefully less issues next time. Very disappointed with the experience today and wasted half a day on an appointment that was supposed to be half an hour.
This is what I'm afraid of when I order my MYP. One of the stipulations with transferring FUSC is if you refuse delivery, they wont re-add it to the replacement, and they wont give it back to the original vehicle. It basically disappears.

This is what I'm afraid of when I order my MYP. One of the stipulations with transferring FUSC is if you refuse delivery, they wont re-add it to the replacement, and they wont give it back to the original vehicle. It basically disappears.
What constitutes as “refusing delivery”? I was told by the salesperson I could get 1 time rejection. We had an early baby and had to do that. Where does it say you will lose FUSC?

In MA here, just found this forum and this my first post.

Ordered a MYLR on 11/16/23

5 seat, black interior, midnight gray, (basically all the stuff that doesn't cost extra). I did use my friend's referral code so I have the 6 months SC and 3 months FSD.

Received a delivery date of 11/28 so now I'm searching around for all the things to look for on delivery day, and getting excited (as well as nervous). VIN tells me it's an Austin TX build.

In MA here, just found this forum and this my first post.

Ordered a MYLR on 11/16/23

5 seat, black interior, midnight gray, (basically all the stuff that doesn't cost extra). I did use my friend's referral code so I have the 6 months SC and 3 months FSD.

Received a delivery date of 11/28 so now I'm searching around for all the things to look for on delivery day, and getting excited (as well as nervous). VIN tells me it's an Austin TX build.
Congrats ! I will pick up mine on Friday so been finding a few things…perhaps I can pass something along?

These I’ve found pretty helpful - good place to start perhaps?

Due to inventory sales yesterday my SA had to create a new order for me. My old order already had my payment applied to it so she said they have to request a fund transfer from one order to the new order. Has anyone experienced this? Wondering how long it’ll take and if it’s normal to not have a MVPA under the Documents tab

Was supposed to pick up today, but saw an inventory discount for the same config (Midnight Silver MYP with black interior). Called Tesla Sales Advisor and they were able to set me up with the discount and a new VIN. New delivery is scheduled for December 3. Hoping for a smooth delivery!
How do they handle/transfer the financing? Did you already secure financing before your pickup day?