Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Most of the Nov/Oct order EDDs pulled back 2 or 3 weeks.. Nothing happened to me... I recently changed the color from MSM to Blue... during the process, i had to set the payment option to cash again (dont know why)... they told me to pick the payment and trade option... Now i am worried by profile date has been reset to 7/13/22 :) ...that would be a disaster...

Last edited:
Picked mine up today. Flawless. Easy. wow what a difference from a gas car. Really happy with my order and worth the wait almost 9 months.

At 90% charge range was around 296 miles. My car had 0 miles on it as it was just delivered. The biggest thing is the braking it does when you let off the gas. That takes some getting used to on the freeway.

My OD; Nov 13 2021. MYLR white, 20" wheels, tow, 5 seater, no fsd

Picked up mine as well today! Great delivery and our SA was very responsive, walking us through the car and everything. He said this was one of the very first Austin builds they received. It came with the new cargo cover and the mobile charger. Apparently it has the new matrix headlights but I don’t even know what I’m looking for to check that. It was not mentioned whether this was 2710 or 4680 cells. It was charged at about 91% with ~300 miles when we got it.

It took about an hour to go through the whole thing, mostly him showing us around the car and how to do the basics (you can only learn so much from the videos!). We only had to accept delivery once we were ready to set our phones as our keys.

My spouse adapted to the one-pedal driving (regenerative breaking) very quickly but it’s taking me some additional time as well (I say it’s because he usually hits the brakes way too late anyways! I wish Tesla would give us a driving score just to prove I’m right 😆).

They said they noticed the Austin builds have a tighter finish and I almost feel like the cabin pressure is different on this one, but maybe that’s just the new car smell getting to me. There seemed to be a gap in the driver and passenger doors caused by the rubber seal still being stiff. They advised me to wait a while to see it softening as it breaks in. Sure enough, after a few trips and opening/closing the doors several times, the alignment is almost flush. My parents have a model y from June 2020 and I could see a lot of misalignment of the panels. In comparison the Austin build looks perfect! Once you drive off and experience the car you forget about all that anyways 😄

The car is awesome, it drives extremely well, and I look forward to hearing all of you get your VINs soon!

Picked up mine as well today! Great delivery and our SA was very responsive, walking us through the car and everything. He said this was one of the very first Austin builds they received. It came with the new cargo cover and the mobile charger. Apparently it has the new matrix headlights but I don’t even know what I’m looking for to check that. It was not mentioned whether this was 2710 or 4680 cells. It was charged at about 91% with ~300 miles when we got it.

It took about an hour to go through the whole thing, mostly him showing us around the car and how to do the basics (you can only learn so much from the videos!). We only had to accept delivery once we were ready to set our phones as our keys.

My spouse adapted to the one-pedal driving (regenerative breaking) very quickly but it’s taking me some additional time as well (I say it’s because he usually hits the brakes way too late anyways! I wish Tesla would give us a driving score just to prove I’m right 😆).

They said they noticed the Austin builds have a tighter finish and I almost feel like the cabin pressure is different on this one, but maybe that’s just the new car smell getting to me. There seemed to be a gap in the driver and passenger doors caused by the rubber seal still being stiff. They advised me to wait a while to see it softening as it breaks in. Sure enough, after a few trips and opening/closing the doors several times, the alignment is almost flush. My parents have a model y from June 2020 and I could see a lot of misalignment of the panels. In comparison the Austin build looks perfect! Once you drive off and experience the car you forget about all that anyways 😄

The car is awesome, it drives extremely well, and I look forward to hearing all of you get your VINs soon!
Order date? Configuration?

I looked up what matrix headlights look like. I don’t have those, I have the standard headlights.