Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Morning!
Any ideas when you guys think i will come out of June jail?
Can you put your order details in your Signature. OD, EDD, Spec. You can go to settings. To get to signature. That way you don’t have to state your info. Thanks.

1652276940762.png

• Informative
Reactions: Stardew and BGOwner
The Tesla text response are so condescending

Thank you for your patience. Congratulations on your order by the way. The dates in your Tesla Account are simply Estimates and will change the closer we get to your vehicle's completion. When you've been assigned a VIN it will signify your vehicle's completion and be shortly followed by your Confirmed delivery dates for you to approve of. We thank you for your continued patience as we finalize your customized vehicle. In the meantime, keep an eye on your Tesla Account as those will be the Projected dates directly reflected from our production team so that you can plan accordingly!

2:04 PM

the dates change so erratically how can someone plan

2:06 PM

The dates are projections. So they are simply to keep you updated accordingly so that you Can plan accordingly.

When you get your VIN you'll receive your confirmed dates though so no worries!

2:07 PM

You then can confirm and they will be Set!

I know its not your fault but canned answers do the customer no good. I might as well use a magic eight ball

Thank you for your patience. Congratulations on your order by the way. The dates in your Tesla Account are simply Estimates and will change the closer we get to your vehicle's completion. When you've been assigned a VIN it will signify your vehicle's completion and be shortly followed by your Confirmed delivery dates for you to approve of. We thank you for your continued patience as we finalize your customized vehicle. In the meantime, keep an eye on your Tesla Account as those will be the Projected dates directly reflected from our production team so that you can plan accordingly!

The dates are projections. So they are simply to keep you updated accordingly so that you Can plan accordingly.

I know its not your fault but canned answers do the customer no good. I might as well use a magic eight ball
you're absolutley right, i think they use an 8 ball too .

Reactions: Jones1

He says “no worries,” I don’t know why you’re worrying about a moving target to make plans
/s
🤣
I think those people like making us sweat!

Reactions: ahoymatey
MYLR arrived at my local SC yesterday - pickup confirmed for tomorrow morning! It was over seven months from order to delivery, which was okay with me as I was in no particular rush to take delivery. My MX is in for service, and I was provided a 2020 M3 as a loaner. Fun car to drive, but I am glad that the MY will have the AMD Ryzen processor as the Intel Atom in the loaner M3 was noticeably sluggish.

Good luck to everyone else who is still waiting for delivery.

Reactions: Jones1 and BGOwner
L
MYLR arrived at my local SC yesterday - pickup confirmed for tomorrow morning! It was over seven months from order to delivery, which was okay with me as I was in no particular rush to take delivery. My MX is in for service, and I was provided a 2020 M3 as a loaner. Fun car to drive, but I am glad that the MY will have the AMD Ryzen processor as the Intel Atom in the loaner M3 was noticeably sluggish.

Good luck to everyone else who is still waiting for delivery.
it is what it is but maybe a time frame in quarters would be more appropriate until narrowed down then monthly/weekly