Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This cannot be happening! Our EDD's seem to get moved on Saturdays. If we get the December bump this week I will just have to get a different life...just forget Tesla and move on, as they say.
My order date and the configuration is same as yours.. EDD showing july-sep... doesn't make any sense... no logic at all.. i went to the service center here and spoke to the advisor...He told me everything is good with the order and simply told me to wait..:) we are all at the mercy of Elon..

That'll leave a mark. I hope it bounces back shortly.
Phew, it did! I was worried because last time it didn’t shift back. Now my EDD is Sep 10-Oct 22.

I was hoping to have the car for a trip in late September, but I’m happy that it seems we could get it before the winter. My current little electric car’s battery won’t make it to work and back in the winter cold!

Reactions: karsten88
Phew, it did! I was worried because last time it didn’t shift back. Now my EDD is Sep 10-Oct 22.

I was hoping to have the car for a trip in late September, but I’m happy that it seems we could get it before the winter. My current little electric car’s battery won’t make it to work and back in the winter cold!
Glad it changed for you! Although it did take a long time for yours to change.