Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Called and they said mine is on the truck on its way and my ETA is expected June 22 and I should get a confirmation for June 23rd pickup.

I didn’t get the text message?

Did anyone here not get the text “your vehicle is leaving Fremont etc etc”

EDD is June 22- June 25
Thx
My window is June 21-June 25 with a VIN in the source code. I have not received any text messages for trade-ins or shipping updates.

My window is June 21-June 25 with a VIN in the source code. I have not received any text messages for trade-ins or shipping updates.

Do you have your MVPA where you will also see your VIN?

Interesting, my VIN is not found in source code but i have it in my MVPA document and when i called the SC they said its on a truck.. waiting to get the SC. He estimated 24hrs after June 22nd is when they could schedule me in. So I am assuming i will get another date around then, hopefully.

I got a call from the SA on a car out of Carlsbad SC that someone said they were not ready to receive a car with my config. Unfortunately, by the time I called back they said they had released the car to someone else. I think it had to do with the fact that my trade needed to be redone and I was not willing to say if I was going to pay the difference in cash or credit at that moment till I got the Trade-In Valuation.

Oh, well that is fine. I am sure the car will find a good home.