Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered MY LR AWD White/White on 11/14/2021, No tow, No FSD. EDD changed from September 2022 to all over the place in last 5 months. Took the delivery on 06/4/22 @MT Kisco, NY. Surprisingly my friend who lives a few miles ordered the same config on the same day (11/14/21) has delivery date of September-October 2022. What kind of logic is that?

Reactions: voom500
Stopped by the lot today to have a precheck on my car. Lots of Teslas in the Plano, TX location - my car was in the off-site lot. Few minor rear door issues, a rear bumper plastic piece securing, shallow scratch that I hope to be buffed l, and a windshield scratch that I hope is just adhesive or tape since it is interior. One thing I'll say that I am disappointed in is consistency in the rear door alignment. I checked out 7 different MY and their alignments, while not major, we're all varying degrees. I'll admit that I've never cared to look at a car lot full of door alignments, but for the MY, this seemed to be the only area where there was noticable inconsistency. Fingers crossed this can be addressed on pick up day.

Reactions: anibalplay
Ordered MY LR AWD White/White on 11/14/2021, No tow, No FSD. EDD changed from September 2022 to all over the place in last 5 months. Took the delivery on 06/4/22 @MT Kisco, NY. Surprisingly my friend who lives a few miles ordered the same config on the same day (11/14/21) has delivery date of September-October 2022. What kind of logic is that?
Yeah, I'm in the same boat a your friend.

11/5/21 Order date for MY LR AWD Red/Black +Tow, No FSD. Initially with a delivery date of June '22. At one point it moved up to May, but for the past 3 months it was sitting at mid Aug to mid Sept (4 week window). Last week moved to Sept to Mid Oct (6 week window). Will be picking up @ Smithtown, NY.

Stopped by the lot today to have a precheck on my car. Lots of Teslas in the Plano, TX location - my car was in the off-site lot. Few minor rear door issues, a rear bumper plastic piece securing, shallow scratch that I hope to be buffed l, and a windshield scratch that I hope is just adhesive or tape since it is interior. One thing I'll say that I am disappointed in is consistency in the rear door alignment. I checked out 7 different MY and their alignments, while not major, we're all varying degrees. I'll admit that I've never cared to look at a car lot full of door alignments, but for the MY, this seemed to be the only area where there was noticable inconsistency. Fingers crossed this can be addressed on pick up day.
Did you happen to see any red LR up there in Plano? Messages says my car was on its way there

Did you happen to see any red LR up there in Plano? Messages says my car was on its way there
I saw of whites, MSM, a few blues and blacks - but I don't recall any reds. I was mainly looking for my Blue w/white as I drove through the aisles, so I could be wrong.

For my car, the SA said it would take 2-3 days after it arrived for QC/clean up before pick up. I would guess your car should be there 2-3 days ahead of your 3-day delivery date option.

Reactions: J Vee
Evidently they have been naughty and you have been nice. :)

L
Yeah, I'm in the same boat a your friend.

11/5/21 Order date for MY LR AWD Red/Black +Tow, No FSD. Initially with a delivery date of June '22. At one point it moved up to May, but for the past 3 months it was sitting at mid Aug to mid Sept (4 week window). Last week moved to Sept to Mid Oct (6 week window). Will be picking up @ Smithtown, NY.
I’m the same location and time frame as you

Can you just walk through the lot to see the cars?

Reactions: Aggie_Aloha