Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got home delivery last friday....You have to accept the car in order to get in, everything on the outside looked good, just not washed very well, lots of protective tape glue all over the place. So accepted delivery, and the inside, very dusty, but again all good. The guy tries to explain as much as he can, then an Uber came for him, he said I have 100 miles to find any details, and then he left. Overall very smooth process, very different from a tradicional dealership.

Just got the text and VIN assigned. EDD changed to June 15 - 20 from the June 15 - 25 window
Okay, I found out my VIN was DISAPPEARED after submitting my insurance document. I also can't find it in the source code.

I long heard toward quarter-end, Tesla would prioritize local delivery and some people had their VIN unmatched (given to local delivery on the west coast) and pushed to a later date. My Kansas City, MO delivery center is 200 miles away from me, not sure if my location is the case.

Will contact the delivery center tomorrow and see what happened.

Okay, I found out my VIN was DISAPPEARED after submitting my insurance document. I also can't find it in the source code.

I long heard toward quarter-end, Tesla would prioritize local delivery and some people had their VIN unmatched (given to local delivery on the west coast) and pushed to a later date. My Kansas City, MO delivery center is 200 miles away from me, not sure if my location is the case.

Maybe they realized you don't have FSD so took away the VIN.

Reactions: impinth06

It should be in the MVPA document section when you check online.

Took home delivery today. Looks amazing. Unfortunately there were a few issues after driving around for a bit. Still love it. Just not perfect but this was expected.

1. From complete stop, turning left or right there is a thumping noise from under the driver side only from acceleration. After you straighten out all quiet.
2. Going over speed bumps, squeaky noise coming from rear trunk area, maybe a loose rubber piece somewhere
3. Panel gaps were all good with exception of trim on driver door, pokes out just a tad, prob within spec but will have them look at it anyway
1377BD9D-CF00-41FD-994B-D1DD70AC25BD.jpeg

From VIN to delivery EDD was too close for you, so you may want to calling check. Most people wait for more than a week.