Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My EDD updated from "August 30 - October 11" to "august 30 - october 11" and then back to capital case back in one day 😅😅😅
I just noticed mine doing that as well. If you swipe down from the top it refreshes and about every 3rd or 4th refresh it switches from lower to uppercase or vice versa. First time I saw that I was thinking maybe a VIN is coming by way. I'm sure it's just to play with customers cause they are updating too much.

I submitted my insurance and informed them that I'll be bringing a Cashiers check. I am now waiting for the schedule delivery text.
OK, so the deal here in Texas is we pay in California, before they will ship as I understand. Someone mentioned the pay button on the app turns green. Just wondering if that is our next step. Guess we'll find out this afternoon after sending the pic of the insurance doc.

I just noticed mine doing that as well. If you swipe down from the top it refreshes and about every 3rd or 4th refresh it switches from lower to uppercase or vice versa. First time I saw that I was thinking maybe a VIN is coming by way. I'm sure it's just to play with customers cause they are updating too much.
Same *sugar* has been happening to my order as well. Was so happy that may be VIN was coming. Oh well.

I am new here. Happy to hear that others are receiving Vin Numbers! I ordered a Model Y, white on white, no tow hitch, no FSD, etc. on November 16, 2021. New delivery estimate this morning 10/12-12/7 from 9/11-10/23, 9/1-9/29, 9/9-11/4. I think they moved me out as I declined the offer for :"New" with several thousand miles text offer last week. I am not accepting a demo car for the same price as a factory fresh model. I was not offered a Texas produced standard range model yet. I don't know if hey are offering those models to people on the waitlist.

Reactions: voom500
OK, so the deal here in Texas is we pay in California, before they will ship as I understand. Someone mentioned the pay button on the app turns green. Just wondering if that is our next step. Guess we'll find out this afternoon after sending the pic of the insurance doc.
Followup 24 hours later, mostly for Texas buyers: sure enough, the Tesla app progresses to a Final Payment page after insurance info is submitted. Then it gets tricky. They really do everything they can to force one to use their Plaid utility. For the life of me I could not find the wire transfer or cashiers check instructions even though I knew those options existed. Well, they are on page 7 of the MVPA, the button after the Final Payment button and before the Accept button. So wire transfer is initiated this am. We'll see how long it takes to show up on the app.

OD 11/03/21
MYLR5 Red/Black, 19", no tow, no FSD
VIN 7SAYGDEE5NF488XXX on 6/14, the day before the start of my forth 2 week window. EDD 6/18-21 in Renton, then headed to Alaska.
Well, I was hoping the 3rd time was the charm, but as long as the fourth is the last change, I suppose I can wait a little longer. On the first day of my 3rd 2-week window, Jun 13-27, my EDD got pushed to Jul 16-Aug 20. 🙄

It’s the first day of my EDD today 😁 I am getting the cheque ready - bye bye cash but hello Tesla 😁 😅 I might call them today and ask if I can get a firm date because I’m checking the app hourly now lol

Attachments

• 4E12FC76-AFF7-4569-8E18-031856F5E335.jpeg
    4E12FC76-AFF7-4569-8E18-031856F5E335.jpeg
    72.1 KB · Views: 74
Just got the text and VIN assigned. EDD changed to June 15 - 20 from the June 15 - 25 window

Okay, I found out my VIN was DISAPPEARED after submitting my insurance document. I also can't find it in the source code.

I long heard toward quarter-end, Tesla would prioritize local delivery and some people had their VIN unmatched (given to local delivery on the west coast) and pushed to a later date. My Kansas City, MO delivery center is 200 miles away from me, not sure if my location is the case.

Will contact the delivery center tomorrow and see what happened.
Unfortunately, my speculation was proven correct. My EDD was pushed back from June 15-20 after a VIN on June 13 (unmatched hours later) to July 11 - Aug 08. SC manager said it's likely the VIN assigned to me was sent elsewhere to prioritize Q-end delivery.

Well, at least they increase MSRP by $3,000 this morning,

Followup 24 hours later, mostly for Texas buyers: sure enough, the Tesla app progresses to a Final Payment page after insurance info is submitted. Then it gets tricky. They really do everything they can to force one to use their Plaid utility. For the life of me I could not find the wire transfer or cashiers check instructions even though I knew those options existed. Well, they are on page 7 of the MVPA, the button after the Final Payment button and before the Accept button. So wire transfer is initiated this am. We'll see how long it takes to show up on the app.
Update: Text received this am saying our MYLR has left the plant! Seems unusual we could go from 6/13 VIN to 6/15 wire transfer to 6/16 shipment. Got lucky I guess.