Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Unfortunately, my speculation was proven correct. My EDD was pushed back from June 15-20 after a VIN on June 13 (unmatched hours later) to July 11 - Aug 08. SC manager said it's likely the VIN assigned to me was sent elsewhere to prioritize Q-end delivery.

Well, at least they increase MSRP by $3,000 this morning,
This is nuts. Sorry, you have to go through this crazy roller coaster.

Attachments

• 9080DCB6-D408-4180-9954-A99FC0C4D8F1.jpeg
    9080DCB6-D408-4180-9954-A99FC0C4D8F1.jpeg
    165.1 KB · Views: 94
Reactions: Stardew
Config is MY5 White with Black interior. I upgraded the wheels to 20” to get the earlier EDD. I regret not getting tow but I can always do it after but it’s more pricey.

FYI, It’s also in my signature. On the mobile phone, turn it landscape and you’ll see
Are you saying that when you changed from the 19 to 20 wheels it moved up your date? I’ve been on the fence on the wheels but if I can move up from a November delivery date I might try it

Are you saying that when you changed from the 19 to 20 wheels it moved up your date? I’ve been on the fence on the wheels but if I can move up from a November delivery date I might try it
Yes I swapped wheels to get an earlier date.

I used the direct web url option (from this forum) to do that 2-3 days after ordering the model Y.

You have a very small window to do upgrades without it impacting your EDD the wrong direction or for you total price to go back to the higher and latest MSRP pricing

Someone on this forum probably knows what the window of upgrade is?

However, if you are like me and ordered in November.. it will do nothing but hurt your order now. Ask your SA or SC but at this point, it’s better to buy your own wheels

Last edited:
Reactions: scrub0bk
Yes I swapped wheels to get an earlier date.

I used the direct web url option (from this forum) to do that 2-3 days after ordering the model Y.

You have a very small window to do upgrades without it impacting your EDD the wrong direction or for you total price to go back to the higher and latest MSRP pricing

Someone on this forum probably knows what the window of upgrade is?

However, if you are like me and ordered in November.. it will do nothing but hurt your order now. Ask your SA or SC but at this point, it’s better to buy your own wheels

My SA told me that too. I would assume the only exceptions might be for EDDs that are off the rails showing TMP or still tracking the present day order EDDs.

New here. Ordered MY, no options, late Nov 2021. My EDD was Jan-April 2023, it is now July 17 - Aug 21. Any idea when I will get a shorter timeframe and what I should expect to happen until actual delivery? Also, some people mention talking to their SA. I have no idea who my SA is or how to contact. Ideas? Last, I plan to pay cash and I see that Tesla requires a bank check. Has anyone done this and any pointers?

New here. Ordered MY, no options, late Nov 2021. My EDD was Jan-April 2023, it is now July 17 - Aug 21. Any idea when I will get a shorter timeframe and what I should expect to happen until actual delivery? Also, some people mention talking to their SA. I have no idea who my SA is or how to contact. Ideas? Last, I plan to pay cash and I see that Tesla requires a bank check. Has anyone done this and any pointers?
I ordered directly online at home. They don’t assign you a SA, rather a “team” assists you. I just reply to text they sent me and they get back to you

I have no idea who my SA is or how to contact. Ideas? Last, I plan to pay cash and I see that Tesla requires a bank check. Has anyone done this and any pointers?
After I have placed the order, I got email shortly from Tesla rep, that my order is accepted and the next steps what I need to do to complete my profile. And if any questions, reply to that email. That email was not general like [email protected]. It was a personalized email address, and I always received replies from the same guy Daniel. So I assume, he is my SA.
Check your mailbox. You most likely also had to receive an email order placed. Reply to that email.

Yesterday, 6/18 the "schedule delivery" text came with 6/26 circled and an explanation that the date may be revised earlier or later depending on arrival at our SC. And when we tried to return a call from our SC we were only able to reach Fresno. Seems to me they try to micromanage the SC's.

Reactions: phillukk