Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another change for me today. 8/3-8/31.
This change happened after my order was escalated by SA at Teska store in Cherry Creek Mall. I stopped in because I wanted to sit in an MY but they had zero cars in showroom, so I just sat around and talked shop. I also was able to change my pickup location.

Reactions: EasyPal
Another change for me today. 8/3-8/31.
This change happened after my order was escalated by SA at Teska store in Cherry Creek Mall. I stopped in because I wanted to sit in an MY but they had zero cars in showroom, so I just sat around and talked shop. I also was able to change my pickup location.
I have the same config after adding Tow Hitch on 07/01/2022. Hopefully you will get a 2-week window shortly.

Last edited:
Reactions: rfrenchy99
Just changed from mylr to myp today, Nov 2021 pricing. Nov.11 od, current ED is july.19-aug.16 but it seems every time I get close it just bumps out a month. Hoping this fixes it. Also changed color from blue to black, the myp looks sexy as he'll in black.
I've considered it. They are a reasonable value but it seems MYPs deliveries have slowed too.

did anyone change the options recently without resetting the price? Thought of changing the color.. Edit design is disabled for me..

holding onto changing the color for a long time... would like to change the color from MSM to Blue metalic?
yes, I did this week. I had to email Tesla to get the edit design button back. They responded almost immedatialy and I was able to change color from MSM to White and interior from black to white. Price only changed by the $1000 cost of white interior. My November base price is still good. EDD unchanged (so far).

Reactions: AZTech and anapon
did anyone change the options recently without resetting the price? Thought of changing the color.. Edit design is disabled for me..

holding onto changing the color for a long time... would like to change the color from MSM to Blue metalic?
I made the change last week. MSM to blue. Only paid the extra $1300 CAD for blue over the free MSM. Edit page showed an extra $600 delivery fee but after doing the change that wasn't reflected in the invoice so only paid the paint upgrade cost.
My EDD went from Mar-Jun'23 to Jan-Apr'23 immediately and then to Nov12-Jan7 after 24 hours. This is because my original order was no options at all and adding blue upgrade prioritized it over a no option order.

Go into your account to manage your order page and then enter this url and you can sneak into the edit page... www.tesla.com/teslaaccount/edit-design/RN######
Use your unique RN# at the end of the URL.

yes, I did this week. I had to email Tesla to get the edit design button back. They responded almost immedatialy and I was able to change color from MSM to White and interior from black to white. Price only changed by the $1000 cost of white interior. My November base price is still good. EDD unchanged (so far).
Thanks.. Once you change the color, will it ask you to confirm the price? also, did your EDD change after the update?