Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Numerology on Twitter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It would be easy to discount if it weren’t so consistent. 11:19 -> 1 (1+1)=2 / 9

Friends in the pool? As in the rest of his shares going to the dark pool?

After running the anagram generator (with the '&' removed because it's not a letter) and carefully cherry-picking the most interesting option, I have found:

"FRIENDS POOLS ARE GREAT"
-->
"STOOL PREFERS DRAINAGE"

Discuss.

Ok, the whistle thing has pushed me over the edge. Now people are totally making stuff up.

For the record, I'm not saying that nothing will happen in 12/9 (Elon will certainly do something to capitalize on the madness as it reaches a crescendo in the next 8 days), but I just don't think it's going to be a stock split.

Reactions: Ogre
Ok, the whistle thing has pushed me over the edge. Now people are totally making stuff up.

For the record, I'm not saying that nothing will happen in 12/9 (Elon will certainly do something to capitalize on the madness as it reaches a crescendo in the next 8 days), but I just don't think it's going to be a stock split.
People have been making nonsense up all along.

I do find the date thing fascinating and consistent enough to be interesting. Most everything else, anagrams, etc… is largely subject to interpretation.

I’m with you, not sold on the idea there is a pending stock split either, but very curious if something happens. I’m personally hoping the launch of the Cyberwhistle is an omen and it’ll be Cybertruck news.

The factory openings IMO is a bigger deal for the company than a stock split and they are both very nearly ready to have a ribbon cutting ceremony or something. Though they are both very much already out there so why the secrecy?

Or blind. The proportions of the measurements of the lengths of the edges on the whistle are...
wait for it...

12 to 9 :oops: / o_O

I think I am starting to see the outer edges of the simulation. Oh dear.

No, the Holodeck is the Simulation. Lt.Cmdr Data saw the Number 3 everywhere because of a resonance in his positronic net:

"We have to make Starfleet real" Elon Musk, speaking to the US Spaceforce:

Elon Musk talks Space Force and 'Starfleet Academy' YouTube - Feb 29, 2020 (3:52)

Cheers!

CyberWhistle = 12 chars

CyberQuad = 9 chars
And...

"Cybertruck Icon Sock Set" = 21 letters

Released in order of Whistle --> Quad --> Socks

12/9/21 Cybertruck "final" design reveal, I hope.

On the other hand, we also have the "Cybertruck Graffiti Sock Set" (27 letters) and the full name is really "Cyberquad for Kids" (16 letters). This one is suspicious but I'm not heavily convinced.

Last edited:
And...

On the other hand, we also have the "Cybertruck Graffiti Sock Set" (27 letters) and the full name is really "Cyberquad for Kids" (16 letters). This one is suspicious but I'm not heavily convinced.

Sock it to me, sock it to me, sock it to me...

And...

I’m of split minds here.

I’m filing these references to name counts almost certainly belong in the “People making things up to match the narrative” Basket.

But the number of Cybertruck accessories, recent Musk posts on it, and fairly spy shots from just a few weeks ago showing a new version make me think a Cybertruck reveal of some sort is possible.

Of course I think Cybertruck news is imminent when Musk posts about BMs or blinks so it’s hard for me to be objective here.

• Funny
Reactions: CarlS