Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Numerology on Twitter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'd put going after the UN for corruption as the 3,000th option in terms of probability.

Elon has already stated that "I'd love to do a supersonic VTOL electric jet, but my head would explode". Elon already has an aerospace company with lots of talent and resources, yet he has decided NOT to tackle this problem now.

What do you think it would take to sort out the U.N.? How long would it take (rounded to the nearest lifetime)? And that he'd start that now?? Yikes.
I agree unlikely but not extremely unlikely

It would be a good PR maneuver to pushback against UN demands "Elon .. give us $6B so we can solve World's hunger."

I do not consider this issue as closed, unless Elon acts decisively, conclusively shuts it up and signal clear deterrent, he will be targeted by more opportunistic bureaucrats.

• Helpful
Reactions: UCF3 and Gigapress
Well, not sure if any of these are hints - make of it what you will

Screen Shot 2021-11-21 at 10.17.51 PM.png

Maybe not an original thought, but 12/9 is a signal, and people are speculating whether it's a split or announcement of a split, or something else. Suppose it's when all the additional shares that would constitute his 10 percent are sold, and a stock split or dividend is announced. You can speculate which order. In my view, there is a sword being held over Wall Street with weak fishing line, with his ability to legally move the market. Multiple scenarios, include a very large sale before or on that date, creating a buying opportunity, but risking a bit of market panic. Looking at form 4s, you can see what was sold, partially to cover taxes that dropped TSLA about 150 points. I believe it's possible it could drop more. The business has not changed, and the price next year appears certain to skyrocket, so if you're long term, back up the truck, be ready for a drop in SP, possibly the dip of a lifetime on 12/9, followed by a series of positive events. Long term looks bright, and I'm raising more cash, mostly because of the Fed's (mis) handling of inflation, and no real certainty over the new fed chairman, unless I missed an announcement. Overall, market crash, with TSLA trading in it's own universe. Apple used to do the same thing. It helps to own the product, watch the US and world central banks and politics, and think for yourself. 12/9 will come and go, and will be remembered for..........

Reactions: CarlS
Maybe not an original thought, but 12/9 is a signal, and people are speculating whether it's a split or announcement of a split, or something else. Suppose it's when all the additional shares that would constitute his 10 percent are sold, and a stock split or dividend is announced. You can speculate which order. In my view, there is a sword being held over Wall Street with weak fishing line, with his ability to legally move the market. Multiple scenarios, include a very large sale before or on that date, creating a buying opportunity, but risking a bit of market panic. Looking at form 4s, you can see what was sold, partially to cover taxes that dropped TSLA about 150 points. I believe it's possible it could drop more. The business has not changed, and the price next year appears certain to skyrocket, so if you're long term, back up the truck, be ready for a drop in SP, possibly the dip of a lifetime on 12/9, followed by a series of positive events. Long term looks bright, and I'm raising more cash, mostly because of the Fed's (mis) handling of inflation, and no real certainty over the new fed chairman, unless I missed an announcement. Overall, market crash, with TSLA trading in it's own universe. Apple used to do the same thing. It helps to own the product, watch the US and world central banks and politics, and think for yourself. 12/9 will come and go, and will be remembered for..........
If we have another gamma squeeze leading up to 12/9 because everyone starts buying short term calls then any announcement other than a “Stock Split” or “Vote by Shareholders for the purpose of increasing the amount of available shares” is going to cause a huge dip on 12/10.

My best guess now is 5 for 1 split and Berlin and Austin open including 4680 production.

So you're aware that neither bty cell factory building in either Austin nor Berlin is finished? There will be no local 4680 production by 12/9 (unless you mean 2022).

Elon said duirng a recent Tesla conference call he expects "a better than even chance" of volume bty production by Q4 2022.

In the mean time, production will begin in Austin using 4680 cells produced at the Pilot plant on Kato Rd in Fremont. Berlin is likely to import whole packs from Shanghai to begin.

If we have another gamma squeeze leading up to 12/9 because everyone starts buying short term calls then any announcement other than a “Stock Split” or “Vote by Shareholders for the purpose of increasing the amount of available shares” is going to cause a huge dip on 12/10.
Agreed.....this could (should) be 'Round 2'..............place bets accordingly.

Reactions: UCF3