Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Numerology on Twitter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
By now Elon is fully aware of the 12/9 meme (through Whole Mars e.g). If this has all been a game of seeing faces on Mars, I wonder if in an ironic twist Elon actually organizes something for 12/9 in response to all the meme-ing.
Meet Kevin and Gary Black seem to think this is why EM stopped selling shares last week outside of his prearranged 10b5-1 plan. The theory is that if EM came into Material Non-Public Information, like a stock split on 12/9, he could no longer sell shares as he pleased. He would be limited to the 10b5-1 plan sales.
The MNPI could also be something like a credit upgrade or an acquisition though.

Meet Kevin and Gary Black seem to think this is why EM stopped selling shares last week outside of his prearranged 10b5-1 plan. The theory is that if EM came into Material Non-Public Information, like a stock split on 12/9, he could no longer sell shares as he pleased. He would be limited to the 10b5-1 plan sales.
The MNPI could also be something like a credit upgrade or an acquisition though.

The problem with this theory as already pointed out earlier is that Elon "clues" about that date began weeks before he stopped selling manually.

Don't know if this is the right thread, but today it seemed like a good idea to flip the digits on my expectation of 3.5% / day to 5.3% / day.
Limit 1 per customer, call "1-800-STONK-UP" before midnight tonight.

I knew such a post wouldn't fly for long in the Investor's Roundtable without triggering a CJF episode in some folks (Compound Jinx Fear).

Hilarious. What do they mean "if EM came into information... like a stock split on 12/9"?

Elon is the CEO. He and the BoD decide when Tesla splits its stock; they don't just "come into information" like reading a newspaper.

Remember Elon answered this during the Oct 7 2021 AGM Conference Call:

Question-and-Answer Session:
"Will we do a stock split?"​
A - Elon Musk:
"Well, maybe not yet. Maybe we will consider a stock split at some point in the future. But I think we will not quite do that quite yet."​

Sheesh. Gary et.al trippin' balls again, disconnected from plain statements of fact. Füll-frontal idiocy. Puts the "füül" back in erfüllen...

That hair dye may be toxic (or at least psychedelic).

"Model S Plaid is Sick-kkk"

The Ku Klux Klan was founded on december 24th.
Possibilities I see:
1) Elon was tweeting on Ambien and pot again, hit 'k' too many times

2) Elon is finally announcing that he's a white supremacist

3) Model S Plaid is so awesome that regular spelling of adjectives is inadequate

4) S is 19th letter in alphabet, I is 10th, C is 3rd and K is 11th. An exclamation point is like a 1 and it's even the same keyboard key. 19 + 10 + 3+ 11*4 + 1*4 = 80 = 4*20

Last edited:
So you're aware that neither bty cell factory building in either Austin nor Berlin is finished? There will be no local 4680 production by 12/9 (unless you mean 2022).

Elon said duirng a recent Tesla conference call he expects "a better than even chance" of volume bty production by Q4 2022.

In the mean time, production will begin in Austin using 4680 cells produced at the Pilot plant on Kato Rd in Fremont. Berlin is likely to import whole packs from Shanghai to begin.
Yes, in my (poorly written) original post I meant that we'll finally have Model Ys being sold to customers with production 4680s for the first time which is still huge if true even though it's be Kato Rd factory making them only.

Last edited:
Yes, I meant that we'll finally have Model Ys being sold to customers with production 4680s for the first time which is still huge if true even though it's be Kato Rd factory making them only.
Don't underestimate Kato Road... it's huge, right down the road, and well connected to multiple freeways, close to the port of Oakland. My Model 3 came from the "tent." I see car carriers full of Teslas all the time.

• Informative
Reactions: SunCatcher
Don't underestimate Kato Road... it's huge, right down the road, and well connected to multiple freeways, close to the port of Oakland. My Model 3 came from the "tent." I see car carriers full of Teslas all the time.

I did this calculation a while ago: a Semi loaded with 40,000 lbs of 4680 bty packs would be transporting almost exactly the same amount of energy capacity as would be required for that same Semi to make the 1,730 mile highway trip from Fremont to Austin.

I won't hold my breath, but 'Never say never', wot? ;)

Cheers!

EDIT:

On-topic: neither the number 12 nor the number 9 are prime numbers. Coincidence?

I've got to say I didn't think a split was likely, but after seeing even @StealthP3D partaking in the discussion, maybe I have to take it more seriously. This thread and the other, other thread need to do a collaboration of some sort before it's too late.

If61.gif

Last edited:
Possibilities I see:
1) Elon was tweeting on Ambien and pot again, hit 'k' too many times

2) Elon is finally announcing that he's a white supremacist

3) Model S Plaid is so awesome that regular spelling of adjectives is inadequate

4) S is 19th letter in alphabet, I is 10th, C is 3rd and K is 11th. An exclamation point is like a 1 and it's even the same keyboard key. 19 + 10 + 3+ 11*4 + 1*4 = 80 = 4*20
Plaid is getting a KKK turbocharger?

The thing is, I can't tell who's playing along in this ridiculous game just for fun, and who's actually serious that this is a real thing.

For those in for former category, hats off to you to a very well executed Poe job. For those in the later category, ugh, I have no words.
Feel free to send me your newly issued shares in January if you don't believe it!!!

Due to the madness here, added some spice for the magical date.

I have 1250 calls for 12/10 which is above the current ATH.

Such a terrible bet given all the things that could go wrong or amount to nothing on that expiration.

I’m sure all of us are holding shares anyway so we are along for the ride regardless or what happens.

Anyone else want in on calls and go big or go home?