Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Numerology on Twitter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
"Model S Plaid is Sick-kkk"

The Ku Klux Klan was founded on december 24th.

You do not know how things work in North America. Your post may being red by Don Lemmon on CNN with well rehearsed outrage.

It is difficult to convey but the state of interpersonal communication in social sphere here is truly surreal. The closest thing to understand it is to watch Death of Stalin on Netflix.

You do not know how things work in North America. Your post may being red by Don Lemmon on CNN with well rehearsed outrage.

It is difficult to convey but the state of interpersonal communication in social sphere here is truly surreal. The closest thing to understand it is to watch Death of Stalin on Netflix.
Do I really have to? It's getting cold and I don't want to sit in the car now. Not on Netflix at home, you see.
Oh, what's that you said about communication?

Do I really have to? It's getting cold and I don't want to sit in the car now. Not on Netflix at home, you see.
Oh, what's that you said about communication?
BTW sorry about total lack of grammar above - I am trying to get used to new glasses prescription
...and starting to realize that typing messages maybe not the best way to do it. Still better than placing stock orders though :)

I fully expect that when 12/9 passes and nothing happens, you all will go full Q-Anon level and pick a new date to start perseverating on.

This has to be the largest, most gratuitous display of Confirmation Bias ever recorded in human history.
Well, yeah. P&D report date, followed by earnings date announcement followed by earnings.
Plus Austin and Berlin start dates.
Then there's Jan 1 if the EV credit is reinstated.
Lots of dates to be excited about.

Reactions: CarlS and Boomer19
So the only hit for 4079 229 that I get with a simple Google Search is a part number for a Kalrez O ring. If I then search Kalrez Tesla I get the investors relations site of Tesla, specifically their June 2020 SEC form 10Q. A search of the document for Kalrez finds only one hit: Exhibit 1 "Final Base Build Warranty List" which talks about O-rings leaking and the need to replace them with Kalrez rings. Maybe Elon was really happy about the quality of the Kalrez replacement O rings that he got?

More likely way that Elon got to a number like 934091. He decided how many shares he wanted to sell and how many chunks he wanted to sell it in. Maybe he said I should sell 10 275 000 shares and I should sell them in 11 chunks. Then he divided 10 275 000 by 11 and got 934091 (rounded to the nearest 1) which looks like a completely random number to us but is actually just the result of two round numbers he determined from strategic factors about how his sales would might stock prices and how much he needed to pay his taxes.

Well, yeah. P&D report date, followed by earnings date announcement followed by earnings.
Plus Austin and Berlin start dates.
Then there's Jan 1 if the EV credit is reinstated.
Lots of dates to be excited about.
But those are well known dates and/or events. Not some nebulous secret date where Elon is dropping cryptic hints in tweets and stock trades. I’m talking about QAnon style random date picking for some miraculous event that actually never happens.