Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Nuvision Windshield replacement

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have no experience with Nuvision, but I have used Blue Chip glass for 2 windshield replacements over the last 3 years and both times they did a great job. I would use a company with demonstrated experience as there are many unique things in the process. Blue Chip was previously the Tesla vendor for glass replacement before glass replacement was brought in house to the service centers in the valley.

Reactions: vickh
I have no experience with Nuvision, but I have used Blue Chip glass for 2 windshield replacements over the last 3 years and both times they did a great job. I would use a company with demonstrated experience as there are many unique things in the process. Blue Chip was previously the Tesla vendor for glass replacement before glass replacement was brought in house to the service centers in the valley.

Great will try them out. Quality Auto Glass Replacement | Windshield Replacement | Phoenix No cash back etc, but worth it if experienced.

I thought Safelite was previously the Tesla vendor?

Not sure if Satellite was at some point, but I chatted with the owner of Blue Chip back in 2019 in their shop when I saw several stacks of Tesla windshield crates. I think that was around the time when Tesla took it in house, but my timeline could be fuzzy. This was back when just the Tempe service center existed.

Reactions: vickh
Not sure if Satellite was at some point, but I chatted with the owner of Blue Chip back in 2019 in their shop when I saw several stacks of Tesla windshield crates. I think that was around the time when Tesla took it in house, but my timeline could be fuzzy. This was back when just the Tempe service center existed.

yeah that's what was on the forum. They're national too.

I'll call Blue Chip to see if cash back or go with TSLA if not. Wish TSLA would do mobile

I spoke to another company Autoglass2020. They claim they have TSLA certification/can callibrate if needed. Anyone have experience with them in AZ?

Last edited: