Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oahu meet ups - 2015

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
C&C/NDEW meet-up is TOMORROW! Weather reports point to much nicer conditions then yesterday :smile: Am planning on getting there around 8am to reserve spots and eat breakfast at one of the food trucks. Hope everyone can make it or at least stop by to say hi :smile:

Last edited:
NOTE: Location has changed...will now be at Makers and Tasters where cars and coffee willl be held

Sunday, October 4, 2015

From 3:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
At Makers & Tasters Kakaako (Old Fishermans Wharf)

Now time has changed! New time is 11am to 3pm. If you're "showing" your car...staging starts at 9am.

mods, please change the title of this thread to reflect new time and location and delete posts with old info.

ʻOkakopa Hoʻolauleʻa 2015
Note: website doesn't reflect new time yet.

Sunday, October 4, 2015

From 11am - 3pm (for public)
At Makers & Tasters Kakaako (Old Fishermans Wharf)

one word.... "Tent":scared:

Maybe an Oahu event/meet-up thread and a Neighbor Island event/meetup thread??

and yes, let's try to stop by Ala Moana after the meetup tomorrow :smile:
Never mind the tent. I just drove down by there and we may get confused with all the "homeless" tents.:scared: looked like about 50 - 60 of them. good thing they got cleared out last week...:eek: even saw a 2 year old in the middle of the street in an inflatable ring unable to move. the "mother" just gave me a dirty look as I drove on the wrong side of the road to avoid it.

stopped by the test drive at Ala Moana today for a few... lots of people. we should do a "drive by" after the meet on Sunday.

Admins: maybe we can combine the:
or put them in some sort of sub group.

Thanks dsmith, I'll work on consolidated threads.

C&C/NDEW meet-up is TOMORROW! Weather reports point to much nicer conditions then yesterday :smile: Am planning on getting there around 8am to reserve spots and eat breakfast at one of the food trucks. Hope everyone can make it or at least stop by to say hi :smile:

It was nice to see some other Teslas today at C&C. Thanks for coming by and chatting. It was a little wet, 'cause of the rain.

It was nice to see some other Teslas today at C&C. Thanks for coming by and chatting. It was a little wet, 'cause of the rain.

It's always great talking Tesla....even in the rain :smile: we stopped by Ala Moana to see the Tesla crew at their pop up event..they offered to let us test drive a new P90D! No ludicrous mode though. They also had a white 90 there.

started out sunny and humid...ended all wet :eek:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
It's always great talking Tesla....even in the rain :smile: we stopped by Ala Moana to see the Tesla crew at their pop up event..they offered to let us test drive a new P90D! No ludicrous mode though. They also had a white 90 there.

started out sunny and humid...ended all wet :eek:
When I was driving home from work I noticed that I still had my "do not touch" sign stuck up in my (pano) sun roof.:redface: no wonder I didn't see the sun come out.:tongue:

According to the website, it starts at 9 am. What time do we need to show up to get ready?

Here's the event schedule (subject to change):

8:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. — Helpers, stagers and traffic coordinators in place
9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. — Vehicle staging by group
10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. — Judging Concours Class
11:00 a.m. — ʻOkakopa Hoʻolauleʻa opens to the public
12:00 p.m. to 2:15 p.m. — Lunch and free time
2:15 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. — Program and Awards Presentation
3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. — Wind down, start unstaging and cleanup
5:00 p.m. — Event ends

Vehicle staging is from 9 to 10:30 and i'll find out after registration is over what our time slot is. No need to stay until 5. I think last time we left around 3.

Here's the event schedule (subject to change):

8:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. — Helpers, stagers and traffic coordinators in place
9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. — Vehicle staging by group
10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. — Judging Concours Class
11:00 a.m. — ʻOkakopa Hoʻolauleʻa opens to the public
12:00 p.m. to 2:15 p.m. — Lunch and free time
2:15 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. — Program and Awards Presentation
3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. — Wind down, start unstaging and cleanup
5:00 p.m. — Event ends

Vehicle staging is from 9 to 10:30 and i'll find out after registration is over what our time slot is. No need to stay until 5. I think last time we left around 3.

Thank you for the information. Do we know who is coming?