Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oahu meet ups - 2015

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I spoke to the cars n coffee organizer and mentioned we usually have a meetup for National Drive Electric week in September. He said that cars n coffee can be any day/time so if we want to sponsor cars n coffee, we could have it the same day as our natl EV meetup. We could do our drive afterward. Let me know what you guys think.

I spoke to the cars n coffee organizer and mentioned we usually have a meetup for National Drive Electric week in September. He said that cars n coffee can be any day/time so if we want to sponsor cars n coffee, we could have it the same day as our natl EV meetup. We could do our drive afterward. Let me know what you guys think.

sounds like a plan.:cool:

It's official...we have a date and an AWESOME place for our Cars and Coffee and NDEV Meet Up!

When: Sunday, September 13, 2015 9am - 11am (cars and coffee) with drive to follow
Where: Street Grindz, Makers and Tasters Kewalo on Ala Moana Boulevard and Ward Avenue (old Fisherman's Wharf Restaurant site).

Cars and Coffee will be the first community event hosted at this new venue and our little Tesla Club's first "sponsorship" of Cars and Coffee. There will be about 8 to 10 food trucks there so we won't need to provide coffee. Just a few volunteers to tell people where to park. Please patronize the food trucks before, during, or after the cars and coffee event. Street Grindz has graciously donated one of their parking lots to help bring business to the food trucks. Hoping the great visibility will bring a lot of people and help us spread awareness for National Drive Electric week and Tesla!

More details to come.

Hawaii - 4th Annual ʻOkakopa Hoʻolauleʻa Car Show - Oct 4 @ Makers & Tasters - 11AM

4th Annual ʻOkakopa Hoʻolauleʻa

Sunday, October 4' 2015 3pm - 6pm

We had a great showing last year with 5 MS right next to the Tesla Motors booth. Hoping for the same turnout this year! Maybe we can win the engine revving contest this year :tongue:

Registration is now open through September 25th. Register for the Show & Shine ($20 donation) to be able to park on the lawn and "show" your car.

Even if you don't register, please stop by to this free event to support and talk Tesla!

ʻOkakopa Hoʻolauleʻa 2015

Last edited:

4th Annual ʻOkakopa Hoʻolauleʻa

We had a great showing last year with 5 MS right next to the Tesla Motors booth. Hoping for the same turnout this year! Maybe we can win the engine revving contest this year :tongue:

Registration is now open through September 25th. Register for the Show & Shine ($20 donation) to be able to park on the lawn and "show" your car.

Even if you don't register, please stop by to this free event to support and talk Tesla!

ʻOkakopa Hoʻolauleʻa 2015
I was hoping we could move the event over by the chargers:rolleyes:

Sounds good. However, it sounds like a competition. I just want to hang out with you guys and the Tesla group.

It's not a competitive car show unless you register for the concours which is judged. The show and shine is for regular people and the registration fees go to a school program that needs $ which they'll announce soon. You get a number and people can vote for their favorite car but we didn't push for that. Last year all we did was talk Tesla and help Susan and Rick talk about the cars since they were overwhelmed with people.

Trying to get a headcount for our meet-up this coming Sunday....please post (if you haven't already) if you can make it. Want to make sure we reserve enough stalls. :smile: Looking forward to seeing everyone! Come early and have breakfast at one of the food trucks!

When: Sunday, September 13, 2015 9am - 11am (cars and coffee) with drive to follow
Where: Street Grindz, Makers and Tasters Kewalo on Ala Moana Boulevard and Ward Avenue (old Fisherman's Wharf Restaurant site).

www.makersandtasters.com

Last edited: