Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oahu meet ups - 2015

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's confirmed. Doug and the crew from Tesla will be at Oktoberfest! They are bringing two cars. We'll most likely be set up next to them like last year so hopefully we can share their tent :smile: Would be great to have one or two more owners there... Anyone else interesting in signing up?

Received the notice for time for staging between 10 am and 1030 am. What do you guys want me to bring? Any particular food or drinks? Don't forget your hats, umbrellas, chairs, sunscreen.
I'll be there around 830 since i'm a judge for the concours. There will be food trucks there but feel free to bring any drinks/snacks. Hopefully, Tesla will let us sit under their tent :)

Hopefully, the weather will hold up. Received this email yesterday:

"Ladies and Gentlemen,

The big question on the minds of many of you is the weather for Sunday.

News services currently report that the storm, south of the Big Island is moving northward and expected to bring rain to the Big Island and Maui. There is a chance that this will bring some rain to Oahu in the afternoon. This looks a bit more optimistic than earlier reports.

I have discussed this with Makers & Tasters. They will be able to accommodate an alternate date of next week Sunday if we need to cancel because of the storm.

The plan for now is to see what the forecast will be like tomorrow morning. As long as the storm does not strengthen and does not veer westward we should be fine on Oahu. So watch your email as I will send another advisory in about 12 hours.

If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to call me directly.

Aloha and hoping for the best,"

Fingers crossed weather will be ok
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG

Fun time today hanging out with Dsmith, dpodoll, and drtko and the Tesla Motors crew..not as crowded as last year but still a good time :smile: got to hear dpodoll's ultra premium Reus sound system...could've stayed in the car all day and just listened to music and of course the reving engine sound...lol

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    788.3 KB · Views: 44
Fun time today hanging out with Dsmith, dpodoll, and drtko and the Tesla Motors crew..not as crowded as last year but still a good time :smile: got to hear dpodoll's ultra premium Reus sound system...could've stayed in the car all day and just listened to music and of course the reving engine sound...lol

I should have stayed in someone's car. I woke up this morning and had to wear a red shirt to blend with my red face.:redface: I should have also brought the water with me in the morning. the sun took its toll on me.