Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

OC delivery MY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I havent gotten a VIN either but got a text yesterday to schedule delivery for sometime this week. I ordered on 3/7/20. White/Black interior, LR AWD with 19 in Gemini wheels and no FSD. I still havent scheduled my delivery date after speaking with the sales associate who said not to feel pressured as they will do Quality checks on vehicle first. Delivery could be delayed if they find any problems. Once the Quality checks are complete and everything is within specs, they will call me to schedule delivery.

So I actually was in Irvine today and I stopped by the staging lot. There was a white MY sitting out front. I stopped to look closer and lo-and-behold, the VIN matched our order. So got to see it a couple of days early. It looked pretty nice

Then, I started scanning for issues and sure enough I found the front bumper was scratched pretty noticeably, and there was a gap on the passenger-side front trunk lid near the front corner. Hopefully these will get addressed prior to our formal delivery

Reactions: DennyL
So I actually was in Irvine today and I stopped by the staging lot. There was a white MY sitting out front. I stopped to look closer and lo-and-behold, the VIN matched our order. So got to see it a couple of days early. It looked pretty nice

Then, I started scanning for issues and sure enough I found the front bumper was scratched pretty noticeably, and there was a gap on the passenger-side front trunk lid near the front corner. Hopefully these will get addressed prior to our formal delivery

where is this staging lot? I am in irvine a lot, waiting on black/black MY.

• Disagree
Reactions: ElectricIAC
where is this staging lot? I am in irvine a lot, waiting on black/black MY.

It's off of Main street between MacArthur and Von Karman:

staging-lot.png

Congrats!
I’m too tired to check my account more than 10 times a day.

Same as you I've been checking everyday. What's weird is I got the text from Tesla first to schedule an appointment and checked my account but still no VIN in source code. I called the Delivery center and they said I was temporarily assigned a VIN that could change. After 2-3 hours my VIN finally appears on my page. Here's hoping to everyone here getting the good new soon!

Same as you I've been checking everyday. What's weird is I got the text from Tesla first to schedule an appointment and checked my account but still no VIN in source code. I called the Delivery center and they said I was temporarily assigned a VIN that could change. After 2-3 hours my VIN finally appears on my page. Here's hoping to everyone here getting the good new soon!
My pickup location is Buena Park too
What was your RN #?
Mine is 11323xxxx