Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MY white interior waiting room (May 2023)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine is a Fremont build. Not sure of the build date yet.

I think I’ll be able to let them deliver it to the Clarkston, MI service center and do their inspection/detailing here. Hoping I don’t have to make that drive unless absolutely necessary.

Reactions: jdcar
My Y is slated to be delivered from Cleveland to to my local Tesla this afternoon. The earliest delivery I could choose was Monday, but I can’t actually make that due to leaving for vacation Saturday evening. Hoping it gets delivered and the service center can inspect and detail so I can accept delivery (Friday/Saturday) before I leave.

*fingers crossed*

My Y is slated to be delivered from Cleveland to to my local Tesla this afternoon. The earliest delivery I could choose was Monday, but I can’t actually make that due to leaving for vacation Saturday evening. Hoping it gets delivered and the service center can inspect and detail so I can accept delivery (Friday/Saturday) before I leave.

*fingers crossed*
My delivery is scheduled for tomorrow at 12:15 pm. :D

IMG_2479.jpeg
Picked up my MYLR earlier today. Two very minor issues that I missed during delivery that the tint shop pointed out - minor scuff on the passenger tail light and a tiny touch up painted spot on the driver side rear fender. I’m not going to do anything about as they are very minor and I didn’t even notice it when looking over the vehicle. The tint place has all the crazy lighting to easily see things that 99.99% of people wouldn’t see.

I’m thrilled to be officially part of the club. :)

20% Prime XR Plus on the front windows to match factory tint, and black wheel covers from AliExpress.

View attachment 958454Picked up my MYLR earlier today. Two very minor issues that I missed during delivery that the tint shop pointed out - minor scuff on the passenger tail light and a tiny touch up painted spot on the driver side rear fender. I’m not going to do anything about as they are very minor and I didn’t even notice it when looking over the vehicle. The tint place has all the crazy lighting to easily see things that 99.99% of people wouldn’t see.

I’m thrilled to be officially part of the club. :)

20% Prime XR Plus on the front windows to match factory tint, and black wheel covers from AliExpress.
Congrats....looks great!