Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh yeah, that will do it. I used to pay a lot when I was in early 20s.
Yeah was worse, NYC, while 18, was over 1K a month... that really put off owning a car as it was more expensive than the car itself.
25. So.. no trust. Lol it's okay. I can manage.
Fast forward now, same 25, getting between 200-300 a month on quote.

Hate to ask because I think I already know the answer. What is VIN? F or A? Asking since you are in TX but assume still a Fremont. Also what was your order date and config
Hi Sorry, I went out of town! My VIN is Freemont, it was given to me on the 7th, I ordered Oct 26th and EDD moved many times from March, to April, To june, to may to finally April 2-30, then April 6-20 then on the 7th I was given VIN and it moved to April 16-22, I have accepted delivery on the 20th but called and it should be to Texas on the 17th and they said they need 24 hours to inspect and get it ready so I am hoping I can get it on the 18th but will see!

I ordered a Red MYLR 7 searts, white and at the mid/end of March I did add FSD when my date was showing May-June and it did move to April about 8 days later. then I feel like every 6 days it would get a little better!

Do you have tow on yours? I have the identical setup, ordered 2 days later, but I’m literally 4-6 more months out than you! Congratulations!!!
It sounds like something may be wrong with your profile. This could be caused by expired trade in or finance offer.

It is recommended that you set your trade in to no trade in and payment method to cash, as if either of these expire, it can make your EDD push out because your profile is not complete.

These can be changed once you get your VIN. Contact your SA or use Tesla chat to have them reset.

If both of these are already set as suggested and your EDD is pushed out, there are unconfirmed reports that expired insurance can also cause this. That is, if you have already uploaded it.