Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Check to make sure your Trade in or Finance has not expired. If they have, it could cause your EDD to be pushed out. Recommendation is to set Trade in to No trade in And Payment method to Cash so they do not expire, then update once you have a VIN
Interesting, because just a day or so she got an email asking her if she had a trade in. So she filled out the info for her existing car and submitted it. You think that's what pushed it back? If so, will changing it back to "no trade in" make the date change?

July-August?? Oh come on. I'm starting to think @MizzleD might be right about the end of Q3...ugh, That would coincide perfectly with my vacation. That would make perfect sense. Man, i gotta snap out of it. hahahahaha
I wouldn’t joke about such a thing. This is why I’m/We’re getting frustrated.

I’m just kind of over it all at this point. I’m driving myself crazy checking the app and the website for changes. I’ve come to the realization that until I get a call or text from someone telling me to add the car to my insurance because a VIN has been assigned, then I will get excited.

Interesting, because just a day or so she got an email asking her if she had a trade in. So she filled out the info for her existing car and submitted it. You think that's what pushed it back? If so, will changing it back to "no trade in" make the date change?
If she just changed it, it’s not expired yet. The reset may have pushed it back, but should bounce back next recalc

I wouldn’t joke about such a thing. This is why I’m/We’re getting frustrated.

I’m just kind of over it all at this point. I’m driving myself crazy checking the app and the website for changes. I’ve come to the realization that until I get a call or text from someone telling me to add the car to my insurance because a VIN has been assigned, then I will get excited.
I don’t believe I was making a joke. I’m just as frustrated as everyone else here.

July-August?? Oh come on. I'm starting to think @MizzleD might be right about the end of Q3...ugh, That would coincide perfectly with my vacation. That would make perfect sense. Man, i gotta snap out of it. hahahahaha
I wouldn’t joke about such a thing. This is why I’m/We’re getting frustrated
I don’t believe I was making a joke. I’m just as frustrated as everyone else here.
Oh I know you weren’t, I was saying it in a fun manner. Im trying to lighten the mood in this thread!
My apologies if it came across wrong.

Reactions: aguzzi17

Oh I know you weren’t, I was saying it in a fun manner. Im trying to lighten the mood in this thread!
i'm getting "shitty" with my family too...hahaha...nothing personal. :) it's been a rough day...and this was the start of it. kinda sad actually.

Reactions: Jones1

Funny enough...my JOB...was the only bright light. I work for an amazing company that most of you probably hate. But man i love my day job. And of course my family...hahahaha.