Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was in My 3rd two weeks window yesterday from May 10 to May 24. Bam it moved to June 4th-July 9th, almost a 5 weeks window. This roller coaster has made me nauseous. Lack of transparency and customer relations is unbecoming of such a big name!!!!
ODD Oct 14. White 19”, black interior plus tow.
You are not alone. I am 2nd into EDD and it changes to 5/21 to 6/4. Tesla will never disappoint us.

Reactions: YSean
I was in My 3rd two weeks window yesterday from May 10 to May 24. Bam it moved to June 4th-July 9th, almost a 5 weeks window. This roller coaster has made me nauseous. Lack of transparency and customer relations is unbecoming of such a big name!!!!
ODD Oct 14. White 19”, black interior plus tow.
What do you want them to tell you? Same thing that we all know already. We make them as fast as we can while prioritizing higher margin configs?

What do you want them to tell you? Same thing that we all know already. We make them as fast as we can while prioritizing higher margin configs?
I think they know what is going on in their supply chain in a week later. Each time they change it and move it to a week forward and backwards for me (4 times). Moving it week by week to a little bit later or sooner is sign of a disorganized company. I dont mind to have a later date as long as they stick to it instead of weekly flip flops.

I think they know what is going on in their supply chain in a week later. Each time they change it and move it to a week forward and backwards for me (4 times). Moving it week by week to a little bit later or sooner is sign of a disorganized company. I dont mind to have a later date as long as they stick to it instead of weekly flip flops.
They don’t do it manually, it’s an algorithm.

I am not 100% sure, i dont think MYLR gets the Matrix headlights.

what is the matrix looks like?
Only MYPs get Matrix headlights.

It is a projector type headlights.

mqdefault.jpg