Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been sitting on March 11-31st for quite a few weeks now. Anxiously waiting (and hoping) that the date narrows down to 2-week window soon. Still no VIN. Q1 is also going to come to a close soon so hopefully that won't play a negative factor on dates. I don't have any high hopes though. I've learned my lesson lol.

I've been sitting on March 11-31st for quite a few weeks now. Anxiously waiting (and hoping) that the date narrows down to 2-week window soon. Still no VIN. Q1 is also going to come to a close soon so hopefully that won't play a negative factor on dates. I don't have any high hopes though. I've learned my lesson lol.
You can always check with your local delivery team, they may be able to provide you a more accurate info. My EDD was June-July but I got a text from them that I should be getting my car in about 2-3 weeks from the factory.

Reactions: burningember
You can always check with your local delivery team, they may be able to provide you a more accurate info. My EDD was June-July but I got a text from them that I should be getting my car in about 2-3 weeks from the factory.
I met with them not long ago and all they could do was confirm the current EDD but not if it would be moved up or pushed back at all.

Reactions: nilz and BGOwner
Mine's still sitting at 4/20-5/18 with an OD of 10/9, but the past three times that my EDD has been pushed back, it's been on a Tuesday.
I'm essentially in this range too - but mine is somewhat (???) locked in? Told my SA that we are going on vacation the day our current range ends, but can't take delivery until April (when we can get all of our cash together). So we're in essentially a two-month self-imposed window, with a one-month Tesla imposed window. It's a weird place.

Someone with the same window! I've been on it since January.

MYLR, Blue/black, 19", Tow, No FSD, OD: 10/21, PC: Late Oct.
Hah, I'm the opposite. Was stuck on a early March to April window for several months and now in the span of a week or so I've been bumped back a month at a time to my current EDD window (details in my signature). Ironically enough, last night I dreamt that my VIN had been assigned. When I eagerly checked the app this morning I was greeted by another month push in EDD 🤦‍♂️