Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
People who order FSD are reporting getting their vehicles sooner. Tesla is prioritizing more expensive vehicles.
Don’t make sense as it can be added outside of the build of the car. They can make a batch of a configuration, then just updated the handful of FSD remotely. If they prioritize building orders with FSD, they would have to make smaller batches of a car type.

That said, they can still have multiple identical orders and just fill the FSD order first. Even if ordered later, but that would suck. Wonder what percent of orders have FSD

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211216-205807_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20211216-205807_Messages.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 107
Reactions: mdchen3 and pgcoco
People who order FSD are reporting getting their vehicles sooner. Tesla is prioritizing more expensive vehicles.
This forum is full of people making claims like this that are not at all backed up with data. Check the spreadsheet — FSD cars actually have a longer average order-to-delivery than non-FSD cars. Where is the evidence that FSD affects delivery timing?

I hit F5 multiple times a day since order date just like everyone else.

MYLR7 MSM W/B 20" No Tow No FSD
OD 10/4/2021 |
1st DD Mar-Apr | as of order date
2nd DD June | updated on Nov 7

And as of this morning, it changed.
3rd DD Dec 18-31 | updated on Dec 17

Not putting in high hopes as I still don't have a VIN and I know it can change again. Just sharing as well that Octoberian MYLR orders are still catching up and not just MYP's

This forum is full of people making claims like this that are not at all backed up with data. Check the spreadsheet — FSD cars actually have a longer average order-to-delivery than non-FSD cars. Where is the evidence that FSD affects delivery timing?
I personally believe that FSD would have no effect at all on delivery, as it can be added outside of production line

The data I have used are company internal forums, reddit and TMC posts which is much more data than the 10 entries for December in the spreadsheet. Compare that to the thousands of deliveries per week that Tesla does.

Last edited:
The data I have used are company internal forums, reddit and TMC posts which is much more data than the 10 entries for December in the spreadsheet. Compare that to the thousands of deliveries per week that Tesla does.
Order date:10/26
MYLR AWD, White, Gemini rims, black interior, no tow, no FSD

EDD was Feb27-Mar until 12/10 when it as pushed out to September. Arrrrrrrg!
My order earlier than yours and same config but my EDD is Mar-Apr

Reactions: Terminator857