Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR • Black/White • Induction Wheels • No FSD • No Tow

Completed profile 10/05/21 • EDD Feb 10 - Mar 10EDD Jan 26 - Feb 23EDD Mar 01 - Mar 29EDD Dec 14 - Dec 31JuneTook off hold Dec 28Delivered 12/31

Was one of the last minute EOQ deliveries. Took my hold off on 12/28 and got delivered 12/31. A rep came by, took a quick look at my trade-in, and drove off in it after finalizing things with me.
  • White interior had a few stains in the back and behind the rear seat headrests. They all came off with a quick baby wipe but the one behind the headrest took a bit of elbow grease.
  • I got my delivery date literally 2 days before it was supposed to be delivered, and it seems like a lot but you're able to get everything done in time
  • USB-C ports/charging all account for, but no Ryzen :(
  • The hood was slightly misaligned, the right side dipped further down than the left side (made a service center appointment for this through the app. Not sure if this was the right way to go about it, but hopefully I hear back soon?)
  • If you live in a garage, do yourself a favor and find somewhere on the street to park your trade in so that the rep has sufficient signal to take care of things
  • I surprisingly got the latest update the same day I got the car, which was nice
  • I told Tesla I'd be able to take delivery earlier if it worked for them and I was able to (delivery window was originally 4-8, but I got the car around 2pm)
  • Whole thing took around maybe 40 minutes? Would have taken less time if I parked my trade-in in an area with good cell signal
Now I have an appointment to PPF the whole thing, and just trying to be extra careful until then. Loving the car so far.

View attachment 752081
Congrats on the new year gift!

Reactions: Hank Hill
I had a Jan 11 - Feb 8 EDD window and was thinking that I wouldn't get the new 15.5 battery of the AMD Ryzen chip. So I told my SA I was ready for delivery but wanted to make sure I got those items and would defer if I didn't get them. She told me I could do that - but just this morning my
EDD moved out to Feb 24 - Mar 24. I wonder if that was her way of making sure I get those two new features?

Reactions: Hvnleigh
I'm locked in at March 2 - 30...been here for quite some time...
It's basically the same as my first EDD. It moved to February for about two weeks...and that's about it.
It moved back to March 2 days after my Credit Approval expired...even though my SA said that doesn't effect EDD...sure seems like it did.
I actually moved it to Cash today...curious if that moves the needle at all.

Hi Folks,

This is my first post - just thought I'd share my order and EDD's (11 so far) for the benefit of others.

MYLR; OD: 10/18 Profile complete same day; 5 seat; White Ext/Black Int; 19" Gemini; Tow; No FSD;

EDD's: July; June; October; Feb 25-Mar 25; Feb 4-Mar 4; Mar 12-Apr 9; Apr 7-May 5; September; Mar 10-Apr 7; September; Apr 4-May 2

Personally I have no problem waiting if it means getting the latest improvements, especially the 4680.

Good luck to everyone. I hope you each get exactly what you want.

Ordered ours early August, but didn’t complete the profile until the end of October (didn’t realize I needed to select the payment method to get us officially in line), so I feel like October is closer to being out “order date” than August.

Delivery is currently sitting at February 21st-March 21st and has been for a while.

MYLR black, white interior, 20” wheels, 7 seater.

Hopeful for an Austin car (we’re in NY), but I’m not sure if 7-seaters are going to be built there right off the bat or if they’re going to focus on 5-seaters to start. Or if they’re even shipping from Austin by then.

I think I am lucky in someway.. My EDD never changed from Sept 2022, so I don't get excited and living a relaxed life 🤣
I am guessing that if you hadn't checked on daily basis, it has been very likely some movements. You just didn't captured the changes and it happens to change to what you saw last time. I am just bored with daily EDD check and trolling here.

Reactions: Deliboy
I am guessing that if you hadn't checked on daily basis, it has been very likely some movements. You just didn't captured the changes and it happens to change to what you saw last time. I am just bored with daily EDD check and trolling here.
To be honest with you.. I still check my account atleast 24 times in a day :p. It's just that my EDD never flicker and never makes me high.

Hey Guys, I ordered my MYLR on Oct 5th - it was long time stick on the 12 Feb- 12 Mar and was very happy to get mine soon, but just recently it got changed to 'September' - no period and no year- I wonder if it happened to more people and if you think it just because they have no clue since it is from Austing giga.