Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR • Black/White • Induction Wheels • No FSD • No Tow

Completed profile 10/05/21 • EDD Feb 10 - Mar 10EDD Jan 26 - Feb 23EDD Mar 01 - Mar 29EDD Dec 14 - Dec 31JuneTook off hold Dec 28Delivered 12/31

Was one of the last minute EOQ deliveries. Took my hold off on 12/28 and got delivered 12/31. A rep came by, took a quick look at my trade-in, and drove off in it after finalizing things with me.
  • White interior had a few stains in the back and behind the rear seat headrests. They all came off with a quick baby wipe but the one behind the headrest took a bit of elbow grease.
  • I got my delivery date literally 2 days before it was supposed to be delivered, and it seems like a lot but you're able to get everything done in time
  • USB-C ports/charging all account for, but no Ryzen :(
  • The hood was slightly misaligned, the right side dipped further down than the left side (made a service center appointment for this through the app. Not sure if this was the right way to go about it, but hopefully I hear back soon?)
  • If you live in a garage, do yourself a favor and find somewhere on the street to park your trade in so that the rep has sufficient signal to take care of things
  • I surprisingly got the latest update the same day I got the car, which was nice
  • I told Tesla I'd be able to take delivery earlier if it worked for them and I was able to (delivery window was originally 4-8, but I got the car around 2pm)
  • Whole thing took around maybe 40 minutes? Would have taken less time if I parked my trade-in in an area with good cell signal
Now I have an appointment to PPF the whole thing, and just trying to be extra careful until then. Loving the car so far.

IMG_1154 2.jpg

MYLR: MSM/White/7 Seater/Gemini OD: 10/05, Profile Completion: 11/11, EDD: Mar-Apr->Feb11-Mar11->June->Feb28-Mar28(after profile completion)->June(just before christmas). Sucks to be in the June trap, but makes me wonder if its due to Giga Texas vehicles planned to be assigned to us.

Oh man I am in Austin TX. Exactly same thing happened to me. It was Feb now pushed to June. And I bought wall charger just before new year thinking it's close and ready to install. Sucks.
At least you should be able to claim a tax credit for the Wall Charge from 2021. Not sure if it has to be installed or not, but installation is covered also.

Reactions: MOM4
Nope, but my EDD changed from March/April to December 15-31, then kept getting narrower, I even got a text from Tesla saying that they are building the car in December, asking if I'm ready for it in December. I went to local Tesla (Rocklin) and they told me to apply and get insurance lined up, so I did, on the 24th loan was approved, insurance quote in place, then on Dec 25th EDD jumped back to March/April. I am very disappointed with their customer service. When you spend over 80k on a car I don't think is too much to get a more accurate timeline.
At least you should be able to claim a tax credit for the Wall Charge from 2021. Not sure if it has to be installed or not, but installation is covered also.

Got my VIN —-NF EDD Jan 18-22 😁

Well, damn. Back into the June delivery window, from 18 March - 15 April 2022.

Some talk that it's related to the new Li-ion 12v battery & tow package issues.... and some thinking that it might be them just not knowing what the Texas plant will be able to do? So annoying...

Well, damn. Back into the June delivery window, from 18 March - 15 April 2022.

Some talk that it's related to the new Li-ion 12v battery & tow package issues.... and some thinking that it might be them just not knowing what the Texas plant will be able to do? So annoying...
Can’t be tow pkg since that wasn’t part of my order, but who knows! Will just keep on checking… every day… every night…