Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Jeez...your SA contacts YOU?!?!? Good on ya. I only get canned responses and ONLY when I contact them. Where is your delivery? i'm a Mt. Kisco guy myself.
Hah, yeah I don’t get much information out of Mt Kisco either. Not sure if they’re just completely slammed with deliveries, but they’ve never been willing to do anything beyond say “nothing we can do, just be patient”.

The hard part for me is I keep seeing MY's on the road and I keep second-guessing my paint selection. White is so bland. But at the same time, Grey looks good, but then the new ones get Grey Free (not my config) and Blue looks awesome too... Should I just eat the $1k for new paint, or should I suck it up and stay white with my white interior?

Save my cash and just put that towards other things like Floor mats, or my other vehicle really does need to have its timing belt and water pump changed....
I agree with you on the White being so bland, is why I shelled out (or Will be) 1k for the Gray.

Looking at all the EDDs being pushed back and no news of VIN assignment here and FB groups, i wonder what Tesla does in the days/week(s) after EOQ push? Do they just take time off to chill (lol) or do they may be focus on other models(S, X and 3). I was hoping October orders would start to see VINs this week but looks like April is going to be sloooow and we won't see much deliveries... what do y'all think??

Reactions: SMay24 and Tezla.
Looking at all the EDDs being pushed back and no news of VIN assignment here and FB groups, i wonder what Tesla does in the days/week(s) after EOQ push? Do they just take time off to chill (lol) or do they may be focus on other models(S, X and 3). I was hoping October orders would start to see VINs this week but looks like April is going to be sloooow and we won't see much deliveries... what do y'all think??
I'm somehow thinking that VINs will be coming after Thursday. If there's any nontrivial announcement it could be a ruckus for already assigned but not delivered VINs. That is just speculation.

Reactions: SMay24
The hard part for me is I keep seeing MY's on the road and I keep second-guessing my paint selection. White is so bland. But at the same time, Grey looks good, but then the new ones get Grey Free (not my config) and Blue looks awesome too... Should I just eat the $1k for new paint, or should I suck it up and stay white with my white interior?

Save my cash and just put that towards other things like Floor mats, or my other vehicle really does need to have its timing belt and water pump changed....
White is nice and classy. I was supposed to get the MSM, white was available on MYP and we took it.

I'm somehow thinking that VINs will be coming after Thursday. If there's any nontrivial announcement it could be a ruckus for already assigned but not delivered VINs. That is just speculation.
My EDD is still 8/30 to 10/25 with my 10/3/21 order date. I think many are going to see some delays, but hope we all get out cars soon! I’d love to see some great news on the board ASAP!

Not sure I believe that much anymore. My OD was 10/29 and current EDD is into September. Haven't changed a thing on my order, haven't had any real interactions with Tesla aside from the occasional email to my SA. At this rate, I wouldn't be surprised to see an October EDD.
Mine was one day before you and same EDD. White, white interior, 20” rims.

I didn’t know I had to complete my profile, didn’t do so until months later. When did you complete your profile?

I’m in North Texas.